Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Knowledge Meet At Wim

johnboy

I'll be at South Mimms by 09:40 and looking to move on by 10:00. Reckon Tony's should be no more than 1/2 hour from there so a black coffee at about 10:30 please Tony :D

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back good turnout.

Thanks to Tony and his merry band of workers for their hospitality

you got back early mate

ill second that, my first meet - enjoyed it thanks to tony and guys much appreciated

Just got back good turnout.

Thanks to Tony and his merry band of workers for their hospitality

you got back early mate

ill second that, my first meet - enjoyed it thanks to tony and guys much appreciated

Yes, good day out,thanks to Tony and his crew,good job,nice to meet ,and put names to faces :winky: thanks guys

Been back about 30 mins, thanks to everyone who organised it, it was a good day out. All i need do now is save up to get my car checked

What a great day, a good turn out, and the weather stayed dry and warm.

It was good to see some new faces, as well as the old!

A big big thanks to Tony and his team for having us, feeding and watering us too.

Great day and as all have said, big thanks to Tony and his team.

Really enjoyed seeing the old faces and meeting the new.

Had a great day and great to see so many Lexus in one location and great to meet all the guys and girls that made today happen :D and special Thanks go to Tony and the lads at WIM for providing all that went with there time and working solid all day on our cars, THANKYOU GUYS :D and a big thanks to WOZZA, for always putting in a lot of his time helping the meets run smoothly , always a pleasure mate :D and thanks to Johnboy for organising the meet :D

Thanks to Tony and the team for a good day even though I felt a bit like a leper being the only LS (dont know where my other LS brothers were) but still a good day plus I got to meet a few more faces,and of course thanks to Wozza and the LOC for sorting it out.

yeah my girlfriend and i had a great day.

many thanks to all the people that organised today.

everyones cars looked great. given me a few ideas for the next mods to mine!! ;)

be good to see everyones pics from today.

A truly great meet, well done to Tony & Team WIM, and to all the members of LOC who attended,

regulars and new faces too, well done to you all. I hope those who were WIM virgins, are now converts :D

A big personal thanks to Mark for doing my brakes while I stood around & looked pretty (yer right Woz :sick:)

and handed out Raffle Tickets & LOC Name Badges. Thanks also to Neil (iceman67) & Wayne (waynejordan01)

for helping out too, cheers fellas.

I hope to see you all at LOC Meets in the future especially JAE.

regards

Wozza

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk