Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Knowledge Meet At Wim

johnboy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Tony and the team, was a great day.

Also like to say a big thanks to SparkyStav for doing my driving/fog conversion for me, top bloke! im glad you knew what you where doing mate as i had no idea :blush:

And a big thank you to Aztecbandit as well for the modified JCB clear side markers, they look great! only problem now is i have to buy some blue led's to fit in there! :winky:

Was great to meet members that i had only spoke to over the forum and finally put names to faces, sorry if i didn't get a chance to speak to everyone but i was rushing about most of the day fitting dial kits :whistling:

and finally a big thank you to Wozza for all the work he put in behind the scenes making sure evrything was organised so well, top bloke!!!!!

Jason :P

^^^ thanks mate... just uploaded them on there...not many, just a few

O sorry L2d i forgot to say bye to you...my bad

lol im guna get u 4 that pic :blush:

Thank You

Tony 4 doin My Baby :flowers: & the Pizza :winky:

Geoffers 4 the test drive :yahoo:

Aztec 4 my clear door lights :winky:

Johnboy 4 sortin my boot :flowers:

Wozza 4 the disc :P

Edeath ED who gave me the mats :question:

& every 1 4 a gr8 day :)

My Pics

what Pic..... :whistling:

i was making up for the fact i didn't say bye bye to you :)

Im sorry 2 we didnt say bye but nice we got 2 meet :) & my son loves u both :)

Thank You

[Edeath ED who gave me the mats :question:

My Pics

:offtopic: Can you put a pic up of your door lights at night please Trudi? just want to see if they look like mine as there a different type of lense to the first set i made? thankyou :D Oh and i've got a pic of you aswell :lol:

Thank You

My Pics

:offtopic: Can you put a pic up of your door lights at night please Trudi? just want to see if they look like mine as there a different type of lense to the first set i made? thankyou :D Oh and i've got a pic of you aswell :lol:

Yeah no probs was 2 tired last nite will sort it :)

Thank You

My Pics

Yeah no probs was 2 tired last nite will sort it :)

Thankyou :D did your lex feel better on the way home after being set up? :)

aztecbandit1,

wheres my clear door lens.....well....

:offtopic:

Only made 3 more sets matey, but might make some more if the guys that had them yesterday would let me know if they stay in place as the fittings are very basic, if i could make them closer to the oem ones and get the fitting right i'll try and make some more? :whistling:

Hi Guys brilliant day out - will definately be at any of the other get togethers, be it JAE or another WIM day.

Sadly you have all managed to infect me with your modifying Bug, hence my previously unmodified IS LE is now going to get some luuuurve:

1) Auto closing mirrors

2) Painted Calipers (I'm thinking turquoisey blue for some reason)

3) Grom Audio adaptor

4) An improvement of ChrisS's TomTom One mounting (cheers for the idea mate ;-) ) by purchasing a desk mount and modifying it to mount in the space where built in sat nav should be, with some sort of damping system (still looking into it) so that when you open the top cover the tom tom magically raises out of the hole, with no need for messy wiring etc

5) mount for nokia N95 in ash tray space with built in charging etc

6) lowering on Eibach springs

7) small spacers (5-15mm) for a more aggresive stance

8) K&N airfilter

9) Denso IK20 iridium spark plugs

10) electrical grounding kit

11) Small boot lip spoiler

and last but definately not least:

11) TRIP TO WIM TO GET SOME MUCH NEEDED ATTENTION FROM THE DOCTOR

I must say I am thoroughly annoyed at what you have all done to me, but must also say Thankyou for rekindling an old passion of mine :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

To pay for my setup as promised:

Transaction Confirmation

Please retain for your records

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of British Red Cross Society.

Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 60.00

Description:

Merchant's cart ID: D0059923

Authorisation Date/Time: 24/Jul/2008 18:38:31

WorldPay's transaction ID: 1864607879

This is not a tax receipt.

Enquiries

This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of British Red Cross Society to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered.

If you have any questions about your order, please email British Red Cross Society at: supportercare@redcross.org.uk, with the transaction details listed above.

Thank you for shopping with British Red Cross Society.When you submit your transaction for processing by WorldPay you confirm your acceptance of WorldPay’s shopper privacy policy, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://support.worldpay.com/shopper/privacy/

To find out more about how your transaction was processed, visit WorldPay’s Frequently Asked Questions at:

http://support.worldpay.com/shopper/faqs/

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.5/1570 - Release Date: 7/24/2008 6:59 AM

Stav