Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello People!

Liamemz

Hey there everyone just joined your great site, long time admirer of the lexus'.

Don't actually have a lexus at the mo but am looking to buy an IS200 in the next month or so, given myself a budget of £8-9k so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thats all i gotta say really.....HELLO :blush:

hi welcome to loc :) should be able to find a good one for that sort of money.

just decide the model, colour you want

Well i know what colour i want...Blue with the cream leather interior if possible, not overly bothered though. As to which model i want, im open to suggestions, i like my features & also want something with a bit of get up & go B)

Im looking to pobably tune it up eventually, but will probably go for the visual mods to start off with, maybe exhaust n induction kit for starters.

Advice again would be greatly appreciated

Welcome mate,

Stav

Your Lex seems to be pretty much what im aiming for mate B)

Like the colour, and the nice supercharger :D How much did the supercharger conversion set u back??? with labour

Get quick replies on here...like it ;)

Welcome mate,

Stav

Like the colour, and the nice supercharger :D How much did the supercharger conversion set u back??? with labour

The Supercharger is the TTE kit, and it's fitable yourself if your handy with a socket set.

Problem is there rare as Rocking horse **** now so you'll have ot join the queue if one comes up second hand. But your looking at £2K ish for the kit secondhand.

but thanks for the comments.

Stav

Hi & Welcome 2 LOC :winky:

Uv got Gr8 taste in cars :)

Like yours, i like subtle little details in my motors, i like the rear lip spoiler on ur IS...NICE

Me 2 n thanx 4 the compliment :blush:

Welcome mate,

Stav

The Supercharger is the TTE kit, and it's fitable yourself if your handy with a socket set.

Problem is there rare as Rocking horse **** now so you'll have ot join the queue if one comes up second hand. But your looking at £2K ish for the kit secondhand.

but thanks for the comments.

Stav

Afraid im not that great with a socket set :crybaby:

With regards to the TTE supercharger, whats the one available on the TDi website then (stage 8 on powertuning), it says thats a TTE supercharger n they'll fit it for £2500 - £3000.

Also, whats the effects after you've added it...any bad side effects???

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links