Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bmw X6: Would You Ever Consider One?

Not for me either, not really a big fan of the 4x4 type vehicle anyway, but if I was looking to get one I'd just get an X5 - I really don't quite get the X6 as it isn't as practical, and in my view doesn't look much better.........

I was parked next to one at a service station last week (must've been being delivered to a dealer or something.)

It looked really, really strange. Confused is right.

Didn't like it at all.

Whatever people think of it you'll see just as many as you do X5's on the road.

I guess its for people with more money than sense as it isn't very practical at all and only a strict 4 seater that costs £45k+

If you want to stand out buy one of these, and apparently if you do want one get your name on the waiting list!

For me i'd stick to an X5.

Not a big fan of this.

Why is it that most of the new BMW Interiors are looking very cheap, plastic and somewhat cold?

We have one at work at the moment(as i work for B.M.W)you are right about the plastic bits.Looks quite nice in the flesh,the back is like a M6.Its not as big as the X5,not that much bigger than the RX450H.B.M.W call it a sporty urban vechile!!!!! what ever one of them is? still over priced but more rounded and not so many straight lines like most B.M.W's.They even have a hydrogen version coming out soon,in conjunction with MERC of all people!!!

As many people dislike it there will be as many people who do like it!

Maybe for people who are just bored of the SUV look and want to get noticed.

Its a niche model, look out for an X4 and X1!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links