Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Key Price

i lost my car keys this morn (my only bloody one) along with various other keys.. how much is it to buy a complete new one with transponder??... oh yeah to top it off as i pulled up this morn i scratched my front wheel arch against a wall... im pretty ****** off at the moment.. please help

Ur avin a bad day aint u & it comes in 3`s :ohmy:

Duno bout ur key as u aint got 1 2 copy from now so probably lookin @ 3 figures i would recon :unsure:

depends if u have lots all of them or not

if u have lost all the car keys its about £2000

if u have just lost 1 and u still have a master key (one with 3 buttons) then with a little bit of effort u can be looking at about £50 maximum

depends if u have lots all of them or not

if u have lost all the car keys its about £2000

if u have just lost 1 and u still have a master key (one with 3 buttons) then with a little bit of effort u can be looking at about £50 maximum

If you have lost them all, then yes, £2000 from a dealer, though down to about £1000 independantly.

If you have a key to copy from, programming guide HERE (also much discussion of key related issues.)

Unlucky mate, hope you work it out.

Damn you have been lucky, I'd use this as a lesson and buy another master key asap!

It really is expensive if you have no keys left as you need to replace everything and start again - a new key cannot be programmed without there being another one.........

Hi Guys i do many lexus and toyota cars which has lost all there keys and i can supply you 3 new keys for £500.00 without having to change your locks or ecu.

The three keys i supply will be the same as lexus would supply 1 x master key 1 x sub master and also 1 x valet key.

Also i can supply a new key if the master key is missing so please before you go to lexus to have your wallet lightend

drop me a line and i can help you out.

Hope this helps

Gary