Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not My Week, Another Smash...!

This time wasn't my fault, driving out of tesco's car park after getting petrol, mazda 5 was stopped on a turning and then decided to pull out in front of me, i hiot the brakes and that was fine then a lady slammed into the back of me in a ****ty rover 25!!!

she tried to pin it on me saying i braked suddenly, well i did cos a car pulled out on me!!!

The rear bumper is hanging off and all scratched up, and 1 of teh lighst looks like it might be pushed in.. Pictures to follow...

looks like i might get the whole car re done at this rate

Damn mate, sorry to hear that, the same thing almost happened to me yesterday, a guy in an impreza was waiting to turn out of a side street, but then as soon as I got closer, he suddenly decided to pull out into the middle of the road! I was damn lucky to stop just short of him, and then he turned round and looked at me as if I was crazy!

Doesn't sound like you're having the best week but hope you get it sorted without any problems, hopefully as it was a rear end impact, you should get it all on insurance as she clearly wasn't paying attention.........

Hard luck...again :(

Dozy cow should have kept her distance.... but personally speaking most tailgaters i see are all women :(

Had a lady (in a crappy 206) tailgating me at 120+km on the motorway, she was less than 10ft behind, as soon as i pulled over to let her through she cut across me and went up an exit ramp.... :megaangry:

i was suprised she hit me was going slow only abotu 5 - 10mph and i have about 300 brake lights so she couldn't of missed that either!!!

i had the same 2 girl passangers that i had with the other incident, maybe they bad omens or something lol

o well, is there likerly to be under the bumper damage on a rear ender?

Let me get this right....ur EX did a some damage to your car, you had 2 girls in your car and a girl went into the back of your car....do we see a pattern here (btw did they have big ta ta's??) lol. Anyway yes u know what they say, they always come in 3's. Sorry to hear this m8, i would be a bit paranoid at the rate it's happening to you. Mind i had a close shave just a minute ago. Going into this road which narrows (narrow enough not to allow 2 cars past), i stopped to let one person through and then i decided to go as the opposite car was stationary, but for some strange reason the lady driver decided it'll be a good idea to go as well, even though it was a give way just 6 meters later on on her side, so she would have to had to wait for the car i just let pass get out of the give way before she could have carried on with her journey. Luckly i was only going at like 5 mph, but she could had taken my door mirror off and scratch down across the whole of my offside. i fell like using mspaint...

road.jpg

A=car i let through.

B=my car.

C=person with no perception of sizes.

D=money i have left this month

I love ms paint...lol

yea im very cautious at the moment, its been rainign and everytime i slow down for anything i worry abtou soemthing hitting me.

all this paint shop pro and adobe photoshop is nothing compared to the good old ms paint :P

she tried to pin it on me saying i braked suddenly, well i did cos a car pulled out on me!!!

I've had this before. The fact of the matter remains, you were stationary and she hit you! Whever you braked suddenly or not, if she hit you then she either a) was too close to you, not allowing enough braking distance, or B) she didn't notice you stop in time, which is driving without due care and attention, or, of course, a combination of the two.

Either way, she is in the wrong and you are not. In fact, you were doing all you could to avoid an accident.

Unlucky mate. Hope her insurance pays out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links