Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

.•:*¨¨*:•. Yorkshire Meet .•:*¨¨*:•.

Lexus2D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, it was a very good meet, nice weather, nice people, and nice cars, and son enjoyed very much too...hehe, wow and a IS-F that must be the icing on the cake.... :D :D :D :D will post some pics once i sorted them out...

Regards

Maz

Yes, it certainly was good. Thanks everyone.

Brick - thanks especially for being so patient with everyone getting in and out of your ISF!

no problem thats what its all about, pity there wasnt any bits of road we could have one for a run maybe next time

Yes, it certainly was good. Thanks everyone.

Brick - thanks especially for being so patient with everyone getting in and out of your ISF!

no problem thats what its all about, pity there wasnt any bits of road we could have one for a run maybe next time

There was :msn-cry: but i dont like askin :blush: i am now kikin myself :tomato:

Thanx Again glad u like the pics :winky:

Aye, it was a very good meet, nice weather, nice people, and nice cars, and son enjoyed very much too...hehe, wow and a IS-F that must be the icing on the cake.... :D :D :D :D will post some pics once i sorted them out...

Regards

Maz

Do u have any HB4 xzenon bulbs by any chance in the PIAA :question: as i now need some :blush:

Your son is very cute :)

Do u have any HB4 xzenon bulbs by any chance in the piaa :question: as i now need some :blush:

Your son is very cute :)

I will check for you later on the blubs, and my son are not very cute, hes a right monster at home....hehe :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I will check for you later on the blubs, and my son are not very cute, hes a right monster at home....hehe :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

There was no need to superglue his arms to the door tho........ :whistling::lol:

minimaz.JPG

There was no need to superglue his arms to the door tho........ :whistling::lol:

minimaz.JPG

Then sell the car :lol: ...... Looks like it was a fab meet, well done everyone, especially 2D :)

minimaz.JPG

Lol, i love the car too much to glue him to it....Lol... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: