Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'to Tint Or Not To Tint'

Been looking into Tinting the lex, everyone in previous posts has recomended tint-r in nottingham. Might have to give them a call and discuss further.

Whats everyones thoughts?, I like the discreet look so may go for the minimum light smoke tint (for back/rear windows). I think on a black lex the rear tinting looks good.

What different tint options are there, and would all who've had it done recomemend it.

Cheers in advance guys

Manps

If your car has a black interior, the Sport Tint level is perfect (any darker comes out kinda Limo Black)

If however you have a beige interior, Midnight works slightly better IMO.

This is my car with Black Interior & Midnight Tint (one shade darker than Sport Level)

Ideally one shade lighter would have looked better but too late now :crybaby:

New18sWIM009.jpg

would highly recommend Tint-R as they did mt SE about 4 year ago and it looks the dogs, got the rear tinted 75% and two front 30% ish looks really cool , if I could put a pic on ere I wpuld but it is sunday and my heed is not working, must be the stella again :whistling:

would highly recommend Tint-R as they did mt SE about 4 year ago and it looks the dogs, got the rear tinted 75% and two front 30% ish looks really cool , if I could put a pic on ere I wpuld but it is sunday and my heed is not working, must be the stella again :whistling:

has anyone got a pic of a blue lexus tinted want to see if it looks any good

-Thanks

has anyone got a pic of a blue lexus tinted want to see if it looks any good

-Thanks

I got a blue Lex but like I said if I could put it up on here I would

Tints look cool but with all the hype about how dark and how much light through front windows etc is it really worth it?

I think all the cars around nowadays with just the rear tinted looks a bit off but thtas just my opinion, i like the same shade all the way round and would go for very light smoke all round if anything.

As VV said what about a different colour, maybe something like the very light blue Mercs and VW have?

There is also a tint that changes colour depending on the light outside, lighter outside darker tint and vice versa.