Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gear Box Question

shanem

Hi,

When you're in gear and you pull the stick out of gear into neutral, like say from 5th into neutral mine just stays there (like in neutral but directly under 5th gear) and doesnt spring back to the middle like my old car did, it does this in any of the gears, feels quite stiff and clunky..I find it difficult sometimes to find the right gear, how can i win races like this lol ? ;) Is this normal on the tezza or is it something that i can get fixed easily ?

I know i will probably get used to it, but if i can improve this so my gear changes are more smooth and wont cost the earth id like to have this done :)

Thanks for your help and advice :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've just insatlled one from Austria. We did a group buy through our Australia/NZ club. More info here

Is this the same one that is available at prolex-uk? it has the same picture for the advertisment..

Also how is it now you have installed, do you find it of much benefit?

Cheers:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links