Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring Trip

Liamemz

Hey people, might be getting a bit ahead of myself here...BUT, is there gonna be a club trip down to the ring again next year??? I checked out the photo's in the gallery & it looks like a great trip & something i've always wanted to do!!!

When i get the IS200 im gonna try & get along to some meets in the South West, but would love to make a trip to the ring next year sometime...that sounds wrong :blush:

Any info would be great

Cheers :winky:

I'm also new to the IS200 world, had my Sport less than a week now but i'm really interested in visiting the ring next year also with LOC. I have been meaning to go the last 2 years with SSC - saxosportsclub.com where I am also a member as I own a VTS too! if any club veterans can shine some light on estimated pricing and any more details that would be spot on.

Ry

Im sure there will be another trip to the ring next year boys & girls :D

We set-off thur or friday and come back sunday or monday, we stay in the city of Koln, in a cheap clean hotel, its about 45mins drive to the ring from the hotel, we stay at Koln for the night life, and plenty of other thing about to do, eg Micheal schumacher karting centre is 10min drive, very good and cheap.

Cost

Ferry/boat about £80-90 return, depends on time

Train about £120-£140 return , depends on time

Hotel for 4 night twin room about £130

Fuel from Manchester in the lexus is200 it took 4 tanks, again depends on how you drive and what car you take.

Then you have food, ring tickets and beer

Gord

Thanks Gord! that breakdown helps alot, i'm from Crewe so I would convoy down with you Manchester folk on a future visit if that was ok?

Yaumeister - I don't have the money or time off work to go this July, which is a shame. :( That's why i'm pricing things up well in advance for next year.

thanks gord thats a good breakdown cost matey

many thanks neil

No problem neil, its a very good trip, and everyone that has been will tell you, thay had a very good time :D

I was talking to DJ Wozza the other day, and he has found more things to do in the city of Koln :shutit:

You can take mate/wife/girl with you to, better to take a mate as then you can 1/2 the cost :lol:

Thanks Gord! that breakdown helps alot, i'm from Crewe so I would convoy down with you Manchester folk on a future visit if that was ok?

Yaumeister - I don't have the money or time off work to go this July, which is a shame. :( That's why i'm pricing things up well in advance for next year.

Yer that ok, we stop of and meet people on the way down :D

The ring trips great, been twice now, once driving and once not. And loved every minute (apart from the squeaky bum time in the snow lol)

The Autobahns are great as well!

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Excuse the music.

stav

I was talking to DJ Wozza the other day, and he has found more things to do in the city of Koln

yeah 3 months too late :o

.... blagged the wife into a boys trip to Oktoberfest

Fantastic fun especially the first week :lol: I went last year :D

Cool cool, that sounds good!!! Seems like we will get a good turn out aswell!!!

How much did it cost last year for the ring???

I take it we'd all go down in a convoy with scheduled stops for fuel???

About e21 per lap but the more you buy the cheaper it is :D

Some members will take you round if you ask them nice mate :D

Yes we all meet and go together, but some go on the boat and some on the train, i go by the train myself as its much faster 35mins, and with me coming from up-north, it cuts the time down.

About e21 per lap but the more you buy the cheaper it is :D

Some members will take you round if you ask them nice mate :D

Yes we all meet and go together, but some go on the boat and some on the train, i go by the train myself as its much faster 35mins, and with me coming from up-north, it cuts the time down.

Only 21euros, thats bloody cheaper than i thought it would be, considering the size of it.

I'd probably go for the ferry, the cheaper the better really...more money for beer & laps of the ring :winky:

How long does it take to get there once u get off the ferry/train???

Im saving already :P

About 4 to 5 hours if i remember correctly, but that includes getting through Brussels traffic and stopping for a spot of tea.

Stav

Next time i go, im setting of a bit sooner to miss the Brussels traffic mate :D we just missed it the time you came with me in the BMW :D