Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

20s In My Is250 ?

biturbo

I wanna buy this size rims, but I wonder if this are not too big.

20'' X 7.5 + 38 offset and tires 225/30/20

This size rims gonna fit ?

Please help me with that

I was tempted to be very rude and say you're beyond help if you want to fit those wheels :lol: , but each to their own. 20" rims will mean the tyres will have the profile of elastic bands...you'll be almost running on your rims. OK for a show car, but not for everyday use IMHO. Take a look on Clublexus in the US for examples of what you're proposing. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201509

I like those rims actually. Not sure if they will fit, but will be interesting to see the pics once they get fitted. imho, 20s on an IS would "look" way out of proportion due to the size of the car. Plus, your acceleration would be far slower once you put 20s on! Good Luck!

I have 20"s on my RX and they look big. I do have a higher profile tyre 45s so the ride is better and on a 4x4/SUV they look okay.

But in my opinion the IS models don't need 20"s a 19" would suit much better. But that is "my opinion" It's your car and your choice.

Like the choice of wheels though.

Here is a pic with 20"s on and they do fill the arches pretty well.

2682161_12_full.jpg

I quite like those rims too, not usually a fan of chrome but those ones look quite nice :)

As the others say though, I think 19s would look better, not sure if 20s will look too large for the size of car. Also isn't 7.5" too narrow for the rears? Aren't the standard rears wider than that?

offset is 45 for 8.5 front 9.5 rear

Those rims has offset 40 , front and rear is 8.0 - I'm already confused... so it's gonna fit ?

AWD has the same suspension as RWD ?

I have awd, so maybe there's enough space for 20s hmm

To avoid having two threads about the same thing I'll reply again here :)

I don't think the issue was with 20s fitting, there are a lot of people in the US with 20s on their ISs, the members here were just commenting that 20s would look too large on a smallish car. If the suspension on the AWD is higher than on the RWD, then it might look even worse - a bit like a tractor..........ultimately it's your decision though so if you want 20s go for it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links