Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid Conversion Kit

Talisker

Hi there guys and gals,

Has anyone seen this item on eBay? Item number: 160246389373 There's lots on there and as you can see from the price only £37.49 delivered with one years warranty!

Does this seem just a little bogus to anyone else or should i be reaching for the plastic?

Hi there guys and gals,

Has anyone seen this item on ebay? Item number: 160246389373 There's lots on there and as you can see from the price only £37.49 delivered with one years warranty!

Does this seem just a little bogus to anyone else or should i be reaching for the plastic?

I have ordered a similar one eBay item no 170224456974 £37.99 to your door. I know at least one other member has bought this one. Will find out what its like when it arrives next week hopefully.

It seemed like a cheap HID conversion to me.

Hi there guys and gals,

Has anyone seen this item on ebay? Item number: 160246389373 There's lots on there and as you can see from the price only £37.49 delivered with one years warranty!

I have ordered a similar one eBay item no 170224456974 £37.99 to your door. I know at least one other member has bought this one. Will find out what its like when it arrives next week hopefully.

It seemed like a cheap HID conversion to me.

That would be me. I've had these in for about 3 months now and they look great. Very simple to install and as I went for the 6000k ones, they are almost pure white in colour and make my oem main beams look very yellow in comparison. I've never had a more expensive set to compare them with but to me at least, they are excellent lights and I'm happy to recommend them. I really do think the price of such kits has just come down to that level now.

Indeed, its now mass produced, thats just how much they cost these days.

I've had a set in my car for a few months now, its brilliant!

Makes the car look newer, go for it!

Hi

Sorry if i'm hijacking the thread, but have a couple real quick questions, doesn't seem worth starting a new!

Anyone know...

How much are replacement bulbs? (don't tell me they are more than the kits!)

How often do they need replacing? (compared to standard halogen)

Can you just change bulbs from 8000k to 6000k, for example?

Hi

Sorry if i'm hijacking the thread, but have a couple real quick questions, doesn't seem worth starting a new!

Anyone know...

How much are replacement bulbs? (don't tell me they are more than the kits!)

How often do they need replacing? (compared to standard halogen)

Can you just change bulbs from 8000k to 6000k, for example?

£17.49 for these replacement bulbs eBay item 120267969740

From what i have read they last 5 times longer than standard halogen

Not sure on changing bulbs but I would guess you can.

Mine arrived earlier this week, came from China 5 days after payment. Kit was so easy to fit and i did not need to swap any wires around. I am very happy with it as they look great! (6000k)

Fingers crossed I don't have any probs with them in the future.

Seems a bargain and you might get lucky but there is are big differences between these kits. Over here (holland) one can buy cheap kits but also plug and play kits for cars with trip computers.

I tested severall and brands like Target and Pilot really giver a better result and don't disturb the other electrical parts in your car (maccatune is fine too). The cheaper sets gave poor results in light performance but are better in blinding etc.

So far I didn't see a set under 120 Euro's that's worthy for my lex (in other words: you get what you pay for and driving an expensive car imho. means that every improvement may cost a bit more).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links