Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spot The Difference

so i got some famous rims..... sweet....

ppl do look,

as for the old ones i'm going to TRY and do some home refub, it's not like i can f them up anymore then they are

or i could sell them...... Getto Wheels for sale..... may be i can start a new style in the USA lol

i tried to refurb my own ones it can be done but if your very fussy about them dont try it lol

most refurb kits have a darker alloy refurb paint, but there is no harm in trying i dont know what i will do with mine just yet lol

I'm aiming for a darker finish anyway, anthracite possibly.

looking good.

well u need lots of time and sandpaper!!! lol

grab yourself some metal filler from halfrauds.

when u spray. do the inside of the spokes first then worry about the face. oh and dont get too many runs!!! ;) lol

lots of laquer!!

im going to do mine soon. but mine are in ok condition. so im just going to give them a quick rub down and spray.

How much are wheel refurbs? Mate of mine who is ex trade says he knows someone who will do it for £50 a rim. Which I thought was the going rate more or less so not much of a favour really

yeah id say going rate is about £50 a rim.

mine cost me £120 for the 4. not too bad i suppose. wish i had of had them done gloss now. cos they pick up the dirt alot easier being matt. harder to keep them clean.