Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advert 6.10pm Sunday

Not a Lexus advert (sorry) - but I don't get inside info from Lexus.......

Tis a Honda Advert - but I've seen it and it is soooo amazing - especially when you know that none of it was faked or done with CGI - all real.... took over 600 takes!!!!

Will be on in the F1 break and trust me - it is impressive. And rather cool! :D

Real or fake, that had to be one of the best adverts I have seen in a long long time. I was in a room of 5 people getting ready for the GP and absolutely eveerybody was sitting in silence watching the advert to see what happened next.

Very clever, well put together and bound to win an award for something....

Would I buy a Honda...... Not a chance :whistling:

I think the ad pretty much sums up Honda's ethos - innovative.

Much better than the usual adverts about how "it's the soul of a sportscar", "Quality speaks for itself", yawn, yawn. :sleeping::sleeping:

It was indeed real - no faking...... presentation made Friday in a meeting with the advert agency responsible, and I have the DVD which includes the making of and various other bits .....

How did it roll uphill??? Weights!

Innovation is the key - why conform - think your own way. Very few ads cover all three marketing processes. Getting noticed and remembered is all most aim for. Talked about is very good. Remembering the product - not as important as if talked about, others often prompt with the product.

Also - don't be fooled that TV advertising is about making people want to buy the product. There are many reasons and often building an image of a brand is far more important. In some fields - it is a TV presence that is used to convince suppliers or retailers of what you are selling - aometimes irrelevant what the potential consumer thinks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links