Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:: Japan North 2008 @ Haigh Hall In Wigan ::

Well Overall it was a good day here. Plenty of Attendees in total and about 9 cars from LOC.

We were outshone by the Scooby club though as they were overly organised.

Sun and showers thoughout the day but a good time was had.

S

Chris Aztec took hundreds of photo's including one of and LOC member we never expected to turn up in his old Honda. ;)

So i'll leave him to put them up.

Stav

Good to see you have good time Stav :D looks like we know Jamie's next car now, with all them Scooby's about :o

Loc member with old Honda :question: did he use have blue GS300 by chance :question:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be Maneesh - he was on MSN today so I doubt he would have been in Wigan! :lol:

I was supposed to be having a ride/drive in a BPU Aristo today too from someone coming back from the show but they suffered a mishap :(

Nice pictures Chris, GTR looks awesome :D

Stav what's the ring in front of your intercooler ? Water cooling ?

It is mate, Still in progress at the moment but should be complete by JAE.

I'll explain more then ;)

Stav

was a great day, and we had such a laugh with Jamie's new friend

That chap was so funny, I'd got face ache at one point from laughing so much :lol: He jumped out of the hedge as i came out of Haigh Hall wearing that brown muddy top that he had in his bag covered in cake :duh:

my face was hurting too

how did you get your pics so light, mine came out all darkish

My camera has a function on it to lighten the picture if i need too, A few of the first ones i took were a bit dark so manualy set it up then to make them brighter :) A lot of the photo software available will do an auto fix of a picture and correct the lighting ,colour etc, I use finepix viewer and some of the photobucket software in the edit picture tab if i need to :)