Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The End Of My Is

Well last night at about 22.10 someone in a 57 plate golf gti edition 30 decided to end my love affair with my lexus and rear ended me at about 80mph whilst I was stationary

10062008144.jpg

10062008142.jpg

The whole car is bent in the middle and the driver of the golf managed to hit another car on the other side of the road too.

The police had to close the road!!!!!

Oh and my neck is really really hurting (been to hospital already)

Watch this space for some bits for sale!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is some serious impact, I've been rear ended at 40mph before and my neck and shoulder weren't good for about a week........hope you don't have any lasting problems with your neck, etc. I'm glad there were no serious injuries..........

What was the moron doing? I'm impressed at how well the car has held together in such a high speed impact, but that was always clearly going to be a write off at that speed.

Hope it gets sorted easily and you get a decent settlement :)

Judging by the cleanliness of the car that hit me, i think he had not long picked it up from the dealer, either that or he is super anal about cleaning his car, i think he was showing off to his 3 mates he had in the car with him, been back to the scene of the accident this morning and there is not even a sign that he slammed the brakes on. (even with abs there would be some skid marks).

Glad you're ok mate, well apart from the neck of course, looking at that just a couple of foot the other way and things would be drastically different!

I'd assume he'll be getting done for dangerous driving as I'm assuming he was well over the speed limit!

Glad your ok fella, that tool in the Golf has well and truly :tsktsk: up your car.

Sue the Golf driver for everything and anything now, injuries, loss of earnings etc. Was he speeding? Will he be done for speeding and/or dangerous driving?

Hope it all works out in your favour (don't see why it shouldn't)

Any ideas what your next car will be?

Bad luck.

I don't agree with all this 'sue him for everything he's got' kind of attitude. Yes make sure you're not out of pocket but he's a human being and has made a mistake. Remember that being sued (I would assume) is no fun - just think in the future it could be you being sued. I'd wouldn't want someone to take the 'clean him out' attitude to me.

Geeeezzzz how bad is that. :shutit: ..what was the other ****** doing !! :crying: glad your not hurt really bad at least the car had taken the impact well and protected you.......really hope you get better and get things sorted out..claims,insurance,compo etc.....

I know it was your pride and joy....but just remember at the end of the day its just metal that can be replaced ..you cant.. :winky: