Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yet Another Exhaust Problem

OK i have had the car 2years and its time to change the exhaust i have seen the folowing on eBay

LEXUS is200 POWERFLOW STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM!!! Item number: 130230138601

Lexus IS200 Janspeed Cat Back Exhaust System Item number: 250257656802

LEXUS IS200 Blue Flame Stainless Performance Exhaust Item number: 360059741515

LEXUS IS200 COBRA SPORTS EXHAUST Item number: 180252742967

A good friend has told me to go with a JAN speed full stainless, its very tempting but i need a push in the right direction.

the only exhaust i have heard is the blue flame and wozza'a HKS super dragger

i have a maximum of 400 to spend on a decent exhaust if anyone can guide me in the right direction as to what is best for sound and performance i dont want to sound like a boy racer so nothing to loud but when you put your foot down id like to know its there.

does any one know how much a twin exit exhaust would cost im very tempted by that and getting my rear end made to fit a twin output...

blueflame themselves can do custom bespoke twin exit conversions mate - have a word with them directly.

i'd say out of the one's you mention, the blue flame is the best value for money. wouldn't bother with the powerflow. Janspeed again is a good system, although never heard it.

any idea how much a body shop would charge to modify my rear skirt to allow 2 exits ? just so i know what is a good price etc

no idea on that mate.

can't be that much as it just needs cutting and smoothing i would imagine.........

Have you seen the Blitz Nur Spec S? Thats the 1 i was going to have from Prolex before i got my Veilside one it looks a nice peice of kit but dont know how loud it is compared to my Veilside? might be worth having a word with Dave at Prolex :D

I also had the Peco fitted to mine that Rob's Lexx ^^^^ has now fitted to his IS200 had a nice sound to it and non intrusive on the motorway and worked quite well on the car :D

....Janspeed again is a good system, although never heard it.

I am pretty sure Yaumeister has a Janspeed cat back on his car,

Chris's veilside is tooooooo loud (louder than my stereo :o)

the Kazama was quite loud but nice too, or of course the

HKS Super Drager :D :D :D

....Janspeed again is a good system, although never heard it.

I am pretty sure Yaumeister has a Janspeed cat back on his car,

Chris's veilside is tooooooo loud (louder than my stereo :o)

the Kazama was quite loud but nice too, or of course the

HKS Super Drager :D :D :D

Thought mine was quite quiet matey :whistling: well untill it warms up anyway :lol:

I have the Blitz nur spec S & love it to bits, its not too loud at all, just enough so people walking by can hear it but not enough to scare them LOL

Yes I do have the Janspeed, it is a cat back rather then just the backbox. Sound-wise it's pretty quiet until you really push it, and the tip is hardly any bigger then OEM. So if you like me want to be really discreet go for it, otherwise something else is more suitable.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links