Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Watch

Just paid more than i wanted to for a limited edition lexus is200 watch made by Ebel on eBay, A series. Could have waited a few more days for it to finish but couldn't risk it being bought with a buy it now price by someone else. It's been stuck at £80 for 2 days with no bids, than it was placed with a buy it now price of £180...my finger was hovering over the buy it now price for 10 minutes lol. Only was going to pay £130 for it....but anyway, has anyone else got one of these or have the insides of the box or just the instructions as it didn't come with the bid? Oh and if anyone know any history of these limited edition watches, post it up..all i know is they are roughly 6-8 yrs old and have been limited to 1080?1000? being produced. Theres series A and B, but not sure if there are any differences. Thoughts and comments welcome.

2c2a_1.jpg

this is where someone posts up that they have one for sale for £50! but i would be interested in buying the instructions (looks like i would need it..)and the inners of the box. PM me if you have it.

I've got two of the version produced by Ebel for lexus (the first one). Thing with Ebel is that you know that things get more expensive once they are out of production (loads of collectors with money).

One I used a lot and it's a fine watch that matches the IS cockpit, the other is in mint state and will go soon (I'm no collector).

If complete and in mint or near mint state this Ebel version will go for 250-400 Gbp. The other ("just lexus") version is ok but won't bring it's money when sold.

P.s. in "used" condition or incomplete but in good state approx 130-150 is o.k.

Just paid more than i wanted to for a limited edition lexus is200 watch made by Ebel on ebay, A series. Could have waited a few more days for it to finish but couldn't risk it being bought with a buy it now price by someone else. It's been stuck at £80 for 2 days with no bids, than it was placed with a buy it now price of £180...my finger was hovering over the buy it now price for 10 minutes lol. Only was going to pay £130 for it....but anyway, has anyone else got one of these or have the insides of the box or just the instructions as it didn't come with the bid? Oh and if anyone know any history of these limited edition watches, post it up..all i know is they are roughly 6-8 yrs old and have been limited to 1080?1000? being produced. Theres series A and B, but not sure if there are any differences. Thoughts and comments welcome.

2c2a_1.jpg

this is where someone posts up that they have one for sale for £50! but i would be interested in buying the instructions (looks like i would need it..)and the inners of the box. PM me if you have it.

I really don't like the look of that. It looks like a cheap chinese copy.. Do all Ebel watches look like this? The second Lexus watch looks far superior..

The other ("just lexus") version is ok but won't bring it's money when sold.

I not planning to sell it, its something that i will keep in my possesion for ever

"I really don't like the look of that. It looks like a cheap chinese copy.. Do all Ebel watches look like this? "

No only the ones where a car manufactures asks a famous watch maker to make something that matches the look of a car dash :lol:

And yes it's a combination between some of the meters on your IS dash (and in real it looks perfect).

If it was a real ebel it would cost 1000 Euro's and onwards and probably would sell in a minute (I admit they have some very well designed watches but I would never spend more than 500 on a watch)

• 10 months later...
Just paid more than i wanted to for a limited edition lexus is200 watch made by Ebel on ebay, A series. Could have waited a few more days for it to finish but couldn't risk it being bought with a buy it now price by someone else. It's been stuck at £80 for 2 days with no bids, than it was placed with a buy it now price of £180...my finger was hovering over the buy it now price for 10 minutes lol. Only was going to pay £130 for it....but anyway, has anyone else got one of these or have the insides of the box or just the instructions as it didn't come with the bid? Oh and if anyone know any history of these limited edition watches, post it up..all i know is they are roughly 6-8 yrs old and have been limited to 1080?1000? being produced. Theres series A and B, but not sure if there are any differences. Thoughts and comments welcome.

2c2a_1.jpg

I was recently given one of the IS200 watches (no. 870, series D), complete with leather box and instructions manual. I might be able to scan the instructions for you, mate.

I've seen a series E watch as well. Does this mean there are 5000 of these?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
Lexus IS 200 Ebel Chronograph Watch Limited Edition Series A 
I have a Lexus IS200 chronograph watch, Swiss-made exclusively for Lexus by the Ebel Group. It has been designed to resemble the instrument panel on the Lexus IS200/300 car, and has no Ebel logo on the face or serial number on the back (only a limited-edition number). It has a quartz movement, and probably dates from the late 1990s/early 2000s - when that Lexus car model was introduced. 
The watch features; 
Sapphire crystal. Stainless steel push/pull logoed crown. 50 metres water resistancy. Soft, flexible but durable black silicone rubber strap with ridged detail (Strap will fit up to 9 inches). Branded brushed 316L Surgical grade stainless steel Lexus branded deployment clasp. High quality Swiss Quartz Movement. Highly polished Stainless Steel case back reads : Limited Edition Series A, All Stainless Steel, Water Resistant 50M,Lexus IS200, Swiss Made 0368/1060 Polished screw-in steel, hinged lugs. Subdials show date, chrono minutes with scale of 0-30, chrono hours from 1 -12, Moonphase rotating once over a month period. This watch is numbered 0368 / 1060 is a "Series A" model and is in perfect working order.

Are you able to tell me anything about this watch or how much its worth?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...