Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Funny?

to common i had them and even worse when you have to work on there had to change a front spring on one i fail on the mot it took most of the day as the whole front of the car /skateboard had to come apart

but cheap to run

O owned a LHD in '99 for 3 years, they are fun to drive, good on fuel and are well kitted out for what was a very reasonable price new. They have a good safety record too as the "trision" the silver bit on the photo is a safety cell and is designed and constructed to be very strong.

Of course when gas hits $7/gal here he'll be laughing at me.

Its more than $7/gal over here ($10.08 this morning, UK gallon) but think I'll stay with my Lex.

Surprisingly strong in a crash though :

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

This is how popular they are in the UK, it's like a cult without the s*x and drugs ( for some people anyway ), picture was taken at Brooklands at the weekend and has been made up from three aerial shoys ( not by me ) to show all the cars in one shot ( if you are using Firefox 3 you can zoom in ) and they do a 4 seater but it's a bit "normal":

original.jpg

Of course when gas hits $7/gal here he'll be laughing at me.

Its more than $7/gal over here ($10.08 this morning, UK gallon) but think I'll stay with my Lex.

Surprisingly strong in a crash though :

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

The only thing that clip did for me was to confirm why I hate small cars. I'd only buy one if I suddenly developed a deep loathing of my legs!