Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200

tama7

hi everyone.

im a new member i've bought a is200 2002 and wanted i bit more power.i found a place in geneva that does a chip for my car.i recived the chip a few days ago with insructions on fitting when i opened the ecu i could not find the simiular chip to replace with the power chip it seems that all the exsisting chips are hard wired i have emailed powerchips.eu and am waiting on a reply if any guys can help with this it would be great as i am a bit lacking with ecu knowledge.the chip is not an eprom it looks like processer 4 sided they cliam it adds 20bhp to the 2.0 24v this would be great if i could fit it.any advice is welcome.

cheers..

the chip was 340 euro they emailed me back they want me to send the ecu to them.the fitting instructions were plain and simple with pictures but it was not a is200 they were showing me.why send me pictures of a diffrent car than i ordered it seems like a lot of hassle for 20 bhp i think i will ask for a refund if they cant find a simple solution after all i did order the chip for a is200 surley they should know the proceedure for this with thier 20 years of experiance.

You can buy 'chips' off ebay that give 20bhp. This isn't one of those is it? :tomato:

no this is supposed to be the proper job this company has 20 years of experiance with powerchips and the claims they make are tested.but being french it is hard to communicate with them on this matter but check them out for yourself@powerchips.eu.

hi everyone.

im a new member i've bought a is200 2002 and wanted i bit more power.i found a place in geneva that does a chip for my car.i recived the chip a few days ago with insructions on fitting when i opened the ecu i could not find the simiular chip to replace with the power chip it seems that all the exsisting chips are hard wired i have emailed powerchips.eu and am waiting on a reply if any guys can help with this it would be great as i am a bit lacking with ecu knowledge.the chip is not an eprom it looks like processer 4 sided they cliam it adds 20bhp to the 2.0 24v this would be great if i could fit it.any advice is welcome.

cheers..

as i told u in your other post - stay away they are a bunch of cowboys and if they bugger your car its nothing to do with them

what rob said above.People spend months of effort,thousands of pounds and lots of sweat trying to tune their cars in order to squeeze more power,its almost insulting to suggest that this sort of device works.Dont get me wrong im not having a go at all,when i first started thinking about tuning i also naively looked down this road,but soon learnt that these types of companies prey on customers like yourself who have high hopes in achieving lots of power from not many £££££s.Drop this idea and get a decent exhaust and a supercharger and youll have one of the best setups on the market for an IS200.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links