Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help

HochRo

Hello

its from eBay and goes only approx. 1day

Would anyone beeing so helpful to arrange the shipment of a TTE Front bumper from England to Austria?

Anyone an idea how much the shipment is?

The salesman would put it in a package & ship it within the UK.

thanks

best regards

robert

• 2 weeks later...

Hi HochRo,

I dont think you'll get anyone that will be able to do this. Sure people would like to help, but this isn't as easy as posting a letter. It will take some research to find the best carrier, then probably one day off work(so they are out of pocket already) to get it sent off while they wait for collection or take it to the depot/hub.

Why don't you ask TTE direct for a quote for shipment to your own address. They may be cheaper on shipment which might offset the higher cost for the kit, rather than buying from the UK and forking out extra shipping charges.

Good luck,

shake

Just a thought, why not take a couple of days off work and drive here to pick it up? Whereabouts in Britain is the item?

If you took a Friday and Monday off, you'd have 4 days so could take your time and go the scenic route and avoid spending whole days on the motorway.

Hi shake,

The bumper costs 400Euros from TTE and the bumper of ebay around 100 Pounds. So i thought it would be much cheaper if i take the Ebay bumper.

Shipping this to Austria is expensive i know.

Thanks

I would love to help but these bumpers arent small at all, had a look at carriers for you but the size is the problem from what I see.

@Mike_B: Yes that sounds great, i thought about for improving my english. But there's no time, and the cost of fuel are big. And collecting the front bumper by train,hmm :D

@durrantie: That would be very nice. Could you please send my the cost of shipment if you know.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links