Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Grasshopper Meet

Bazza

the next regular meet at the Grasshopper Inn will now be on Tuesday 1st July

and will be the second of the Grasshopper evening meets :D

as per usual all are welcome for an informal drinks and chat

details and address : Grasshopper Inn

near Westerham, Kent , only 10 mins from jct6 M25

large carpark available, even with plenty of other clubs showing up, space is NOT an issue :hehe:

various food and drinks available

so no reason not to bring the other halves, and treat them to a nice meal ! :whistling:

meet around 6.00pm

stay as long as you want

:D let us know below if you are coming

would be really really nice to see some new faces at these meets, the television isnt worth watching on a Tuesday, so come on ! pop along laugh.gif

actually its really nice to see the old faces as well :P

:D

Gosh ... how nice that you are having a meet, unfortunately I will sadly (very sadly :crybaby: ) be unable to make it due to it being a week night ....but I do sincerely hope you all have a lovely, lovely time :D

Edited by janey

Gosh ... how nice that you are having a meet, unfortunately I will sadly (very sadly :crybaby: ) be unable to make it due to it being a week night ....but I do sincerely hope you all have a lovely, lovely time :D

lol and what was wrong with my post mrs bazza, ive forgotten what i said now, something about school night meet.

tis very difficult to get round the m25 at that time im afraid.

lol and what was wrong with my post mrs bazza, ive forgotten what i said now, something about school night meet.

Not quite the same wording :lol:

I know it is Paul and we will get round to doing a weekender just for you ... i just thought a nice polite reply was more suitable at the time :winky:

If I get finished work early I'll come along,are kids welcome (well I say kids,12 + 16 )?

yes of course, kids are no problem

:D

Perfect,more than likely see you all on Tuesday evening then.

I know it is Paul and we will get round to doing a weekender just for you ... i just thought a nice polite reply was more suitable at the time :winky:

didnt meant it to come out like it did i guess, i was smiling as i wrote it :winky:

didnt meant it to come out like it did i guess, i was smiling as i wrote it :winky:

Yep I'm sure you were (I think I know you well enough to know it wasn't anything but fun) ..... but......................................

I just have to confess.....I just enjoy editing your posts :P :lol:

OK I dont think we will be there much before 8ish as i dont finish work till 5.30,then bath and tackle the poxy M25.

was a great evening, warm weather and great company

good to see all the old regulars and so nice to meet newbie ken and his family

surprised wozza hasnt posted yet......probably got stuck in a laybye on his way home ! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk