Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Exhaust Fit Is220d?

Hi guys, wonder anyone tried to fit a IS250 twin exit exhaust on to a IS220d? as most body kits are for the IS250 with the rear skirt for twin exit exhaust, i was thinking if the exhaust from the IS250 fit the IS200d?

Regards

Maz

found some exhausts from a german company (so forget about if IS250 exhaust fit the IS220 or not...), if someone can translate what it say will be very grateful....

1/ Sport-Endschalldämpfer exhaust system für Original Heck

Artikelnummer: TRCIS-LE011024-364 is use with original Rear Bumper Spoiler 644,95€

Sport-Endschalldämpfer exhaust system für TRC Heck

Artikelnummer: TRCIS-LE011034-364 is use with TRC Rear Bumper Spoiler 644,95€

TRC Endschalldämpfer links / rechts jetzt für den Lexus IS220d mit 177PS / 400N/m D-Cat Diesel Engine. Bitte bei Bestellung angeben ob der Endschalldämpfer mit Original Heckschürze, oder passend zum TRC Heck eingesetzt werden soll. Ab sofort mit EWG TÜV-Gutachten lieferbar!

_trc_is220d_exhaust_01f.jpg

2/ Anschweißendrohre tail pipes

Artikelnummer: 060SFT-IS250PIP (Stück Preise, price per piece!)84,95€

Schubert Fahrzeugtechnik Anschweißendrohre für den Lexus IS. Die Endrohre werden auf den Serien-Endschalldämpfer montiert. Auch eine Montage am IS220d Diesel ist möglich! Stück-Preise! Die Heckschürze muss leicht nach geschnitten werden! Die Lieferdauer beträgt ca. 3-5 Werktage, wenn nicht ab Lager verfügbar.

this one seen pretty cheap? at 84.95 euro?

_schubert_is250_02f.jpg

ok just had a look at this pic of the back of my 220D, if i have either of those exhaust, look like i need to cut holes (or atleast one hole on the left ) out of my bumper, and will the 220d have mounting point for the left exit exhaust pipe?

MyIS22020084.jpg

• 3 months later...

I think there might possibly be mounting positions on the left hand side of the IS220s, but if not then it wouldn't be too hard to create an anchor point - assuming you dont mind drilling a lil hole. Probably cheaper to get down to your local exhaust shop tho. i've used RSR or powerflow where I am and for around £750 they sorted a custom dual 5" exhaust on one of my other vehicles and I was very happy and was worth every penny., They will even tune the exhaust tone to your preference!

Single exit is much cheaper tho - cat back is around £350-400

oh, they will also trim the bumper for you as required.

found some exhausts from a german company (so forget about if IS250 exhaust fit the IS220 or not...), if someone can translate what it say will be very grateful....

1/ Sport-Endschalldämpfer exhaust system für Original Heck

Artikelnummer: TRCIS-LE011024-364 is use with original Rear Bumper Spoiler 644,95€

Sport-Endschalldämpfer exhaust system für TRC Heck

Artikelnummer: TRCIS-LE011034-364 is use with TRC Rear Bumper Spoiler 644,95€

TRC Endschalldämpfer links / rechts jetzt für den Lexus IS220d mit 177PS / 400N/m D-Cat Diesel Engine. Bitte bei Bestellung angeben ob der Endschalldämpfer mit Original Heckschürze, oder passend zum TRC Heck eingesetzt werden soll. Ab sofort mit EWG TÜV-Gutachten lieferbar!

_trc_is220d_exhaust_01f.jpg

2/ Anschweißendrohre tail pipes

Artikelnummer: 060SFT-IS250PIP (Stück Preise, price per piece!)84,95€

Schubert Fahrzeugtechnik Anschweißendrohre für den Lexus IS. Die Endrohre werden auf den Serien-Endschalldämpfer montiert. Auch eine Montage am IS220d Diesel ist möglich! Stück-Preise! Die Heckschürze muss leicht nach geschnitten werden! Die Lieferdauer beträgt ca. 3-5 Werktage, wenn nicht ab Lager verfügbar.

this one seen pretty cheap? at 84.95 euro?

_schubert_is250_02f.jpg

ok just had a look at this pic of the back of my 220D, if i have either of those exhaust, look like i need to cut holes (or atleast one hole on the left ) out of my bumper, and will the 220d have mounting point for the left exit exhaust pipe?

MyIS22020084.jpg

• 2 years later...

HI, i will be coverting my 220d exhaust to look like a 250 in about 2 weeks time, i'll aslo post some pic to show how it looked b4 and after (if i can put some pic up).. KEEP WATCHING wat i do to my baby...

i done a similar conversion on my 320d BMW not so long ago.

kinda new to this site...lol

If the stock OEM is250 exhaust fits the 220d then the Toms Exhaust for the IS250 should also fit it. User Alantje was selling his TOM's exhaust. Not sure if it's still for sale though

I got a Spanking Deal with Lexus on the body Kit its selling at the dealers for £1500 inc VAT for:

1 Rear Bootlid Spoiler

2 Rear Twin exhaust Bumper Spoiler

3 Front Bumper Lip Spolier

But would u believe my Luck i Got it all for £400+120 to get it sprayed, and i can fit myself as i have done these b4

the exhaust with the Box will cost £200 that includes the Screamer (makes a noise like a speed boat, (sound perfect) but only when u put ur foot down)

or without the box £150.. by professional (TorqueFlow in Birmingham), as seen in the sport Mags and provides life time guarantee

like i said once i get it all sorted i'll putsome pic's up, probably a weeks time

I got a Spanking Deal with Lexus on the body Kit its selling at the dealers for £1500 inc VAT for:

1 Rear Bootlid Spoiler

2 Rear Twin exhaust Bumper Spoiler

3 Front Bumper Lip Spolier

But would u believe my Luck i Got it all for £400+120 to get it sprayed, and i can fit myself as i have done these b4

the exhaust with the Box will cost £200 that includes the Screamer (makes a noise like a speed boat, (sound perfect) but only when u put ur foot down)

or without the box £150.. by professional (TorqueFlow in Birmingham), as seen in the sport Mags and provides life time guarantee

like i said once i get it all sorted i'll putsome pic's up, probably a weeks time

Hi Fella, I have been on the look-out for the rear spoiler and the front lip spoiler.

Lexus wanted £712 unpainted. It is the same as what was on the IS SR (which is the GFX kit) - is this what you managed to get hold off - If so, can you please PM me or something with the details and I will pursue.

Like you I can get it painted and fitted relatively cheap but I want the genuine kit. Surely some Lexus garages must put offers on now with the replacement of the f-sport kit!

Im going make conversion in next two weeks. I just got new catback exhaust from states and Im waiting for rear bumper from IS250. Now I must order a mounthing bracket from dealer.

Btw. second pic - thats only two end pipes, not box. Thats why cost only 85euro

well to be honest, u need to phone around of look on the net, i got mine from Lexus in London, thro a friend of a friend, i just got luck.. but i'll keep a eye out, so i'll let u know if they have anymore..

and it is the SR kit and its 100% genuine

just for u knowledge i believe some Lexus dealerships have their kit ordered from Japan, and some from Germany.. its the Japan one u want cuz they might have the offers on.. thats wat i was told anyway, could be jargon...lol

UPDATE 11/10/10

i fitted my rear bumper spoiler... wat a bitch to do (the is250 bumper shape is different and slightly longer and im not talking about the twin exhaust),we had to cut hol;e for the pipes and then the edges where sticking out so fibre glass to blend in and the corner were a touch out to filled them with clear silicon and painted over) took 6hrs to fit, never again,but it was well worth the work.. just got spoler and front lip and exhaust conversion.

probably would of been better if u got a 250 bumper, then fitted the lip on..lol

pictures will b up next week.

13/10/10 - Bodykit fitted and exhaust done, just tints and lowering left to do.. i cant seem to upload the pic as they are too high is pixels.. i will do a short pic video and post it on youtube.. once its done i will put the link very soon.

well to be honest, u need to phone around of look on the net, i got mine from Lexus in London, thro a friend of a friend, i just got luck.. but i'll keep a eye out, so i'll let u know if they have anymore..

just for u knowledge i believe some Lexus dealerships have their kit ordered from Japan, and some from Germany.. its the Japan one u want cuz they might have the offers on.. thats wat i was told anyway, could be jargon...lol

UPDATE 11/10/10

i fitted my rear bumper spoiler... wat a bitch to do (the is250 bumper shape is different and slightly longer and im not talking about the twin exhaust),we had to cut hol;e for the pipes and then the edges where sticking out so fibre glass to blend in and the corner were a touch out to filled them with clear silicon and painted over) took 6hrs to fit, never again,but it was well worth the work.. just got spoler and front lip and exhaust conversion.

probably would of been better if u got a 250 bumper, then fitted the lip on..lol

pictures will b up next week.

13/10/10 - Bodykit fitted and exhaust done, just tints and lowering left to do.. i cant seem to upload the pic as they are too high is pixels.. i will do a short pic video and post it on youtube.. once its done i will put the link very soon.

i managed to put some pic up in the is220d gallery, check em out..

post-35896-067193100 1287163784.jpg

post-35896-098918600 1287163814.jpg

post-35896-080226600 1287163860.jpg

post-35896-074880400 1287163954.jpg

Looks good. Do you have the side skirts as well? I always find it difficult to tell in pictures

Edit: Sorry just realised that you didnt list side skirts in your post above!

Thanks for that, I will try a couple of dealers. The SR kit is super cheap in the states from Lexus but cant get it shipped!

Pics look quality. Nice to see the SR spoilers on a sport, looks v.nice with the sport 18's definately gonna get the spoilers for mine.

That looks really nice.

I put the 18's on aswell but im not sure about lowering it.

still looking for a good deal on a SR kit.

im still thinking about... i does look nice, but maybe im use to bmw and they sit very nicely on the tyres, and i also had my lexus is200 se lowered 35mm, and it drove with no problems and felt as normal and looked the business.. so i might just get it done...

if u do i will post some pic

Hey Faz, i was at Lexus Birmingham mate and they got a deal for the SR kit but without the bot spoiler.. given a call i think it something like 300 for side skirts and front & back bumper lips.. hurry up b4 it goes.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys.I can tel u the truth about twin exhaust.Done this my self.Take rear bumper from IS250.Put it on Is220,paint it to your car color,take twin exhaust pipes from is250 and put on your is 220d.Done!Cost me 300eu for pipes and exhaust from scrap yard+150 bumper painting.Endjoy...

post-39623-0-00677700-1322867626.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links