Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New(ish) Wheels :)

Hi, havent psoted much cuz im a busy bee but jsut thought id share my new rims with u all....they where an absoloute bargin at £150 for the set (2nd hand obveously) 17" 255 on the back 235 on the front...havent had any body else in the car with me yet hoping they wont rub!!! they seem ok with just me and im on my own 90% of the tim minus my baby boy who dont weigh much. any way ehres the pic!!

DSC00483.jpg

thanks :) i had my eyes on a set on samurai 17" 235 all around but they was £800 so when i saw these i kinda weight up if the other wheels were worth the extra £600 and decided that they wernt and a new bed and mixer for my decks would be more "practical" so i not only got a good deal i was sensible too which is saying alot for me!! ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links