Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Sport

I just thought I'd post a few pics of my car. Hopefully I will find the manual IS300 I'm looking for and replace this one before the summer is over.

The day I bought it, almost a year ago

dscn2496fixtj7.jpg

Its current state. TRD front lip, sports grille, black painted headlight clusters, CCFL angel eyes

dsc0049fixplateframeum7.jpg

This gives you an idea of how bright the CCFL rings actually are. My headlights were switched off when I took the following three pictures.

dsc0682fixframecr0.jpg

dsc0699fixframehk8.jpg

dsc0343fixframejk1.jpg

HKS Silent HiPower

dsc0210fixframepb2.jpg

dsc0028fixframerg8.jpg

TTE boot lip spoiler - is beeing painted at the moment.

dsc0062fixframeir0.jpg

dsc0374fixfo8.jpg

dscn4398fixud4.jpg

dsc0083fixframeyy1.jpg

dscn3465fixframelv0mx9.jpg

Sony NV-U93T

p2130027lu9.jpg

iPod Nano Video 8GB

p3260018up9ke9.jpg

My interior, from a 2004 IS200

dscn4584fixpg1.jpg

Nice looking car you have there! Love the headlights you've put on it! Where did you get them??

Thanks :) The headlights are my original ones but I made a few modifications to them - http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=49282

Are you hoping to get a US import? Didn't think the IS300 was ever available in Europe with a manual gearbox, or is that just in the UK?

You are correct. My American cousin will help me find the car I'm looking for. There is currently one manual IS300 in Sweden (imported a year ago). It's for sale, but they want £19200 for it. That's more than twice the price in the states.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks good mate,

Stav

Very nice
I just love your pics :winky:

Thanks mateys :) I'm thinking of going for a road trip to England and maybe come to one of your Lex meets. In Sweden we don't even have a Lexus club anymore.

im really tempted to paint my lights black now cos of you :winky:

It's not hard to do. My current problem is that the headlight lenses are scratched from all the stone chips throughout the years. I will probably buy new headlights and in that case I'll have to do the conversion again.

Looking very nice :D
You've done a great job so far matey, your lex is looking great and love the pic's :D

Thank you. Photographing is a hobby of mine :)

Now the boot lip is painted and mounted

dsc0069fixframeza9.jpg

I've also laid my hands on a set of A/C chrome rings

dsc02903ik1.jpg

Yesterday my new rims were sent from West Yorkshire. I finally found the L-tuned 18" 7-spoke rims for sale. Hopefully DHL will deliver them tomorrow.

VERSUS Campionato SS7 by Rays engineering

ltunedqo3.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links