Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi there

It would be interesting to know the mileages recorded on Club members LS 400s i.e. lowest and the highest

My vehicle is only used on high days and holidays i.e. LS400 MkIV first registered in March 1998 2 owners and has 57300 recorded miles i.e approx 6000 per year dont suppose this is the lowest but I would be particularly interested to know any lower and the highest figures on record obviously going back to a Mk I which I would imagine would be quite high being up to 18years old.

MJM 444 :driving:

Hi there

It would be interesting to know the mileages recorded on Club members LS 400s i.e. lowest and the highest

My vehicle is only used on high days and holidays i.e. LS400 MkIV first registered in March 1998 2 owners and has 57300 recorded miles i.e approx 6000 per year dont suppose this is the lowest but I would be particularly interested to know any lower and the highest figures on record obviously going back to a Mk I which I would imagine would be quite high being up to 18years old.

MJM 444 :driving:

Good day I have just purchased a 1998 LS400 has done 256k miles and still runs like a dream No service record but have just replaced all brakes and discs / cam belt /timeing belt and whilst doing this changed water pump took a whole week end but worth it. I have owned Mercs Jags and Rolls Royce this is my first Lexus and am very inpressed.

I've a 2001 LS430 with 100,000 miles on it, today. I thought I'd celebrate.

Had the timing belt & brakes done + a full service by lexus at 90,000. The car still drives like new. Still feels like new, still smells like new and still makes me feel proud of myself every time I sit in it.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine's a 1995 with only 52k on the clock - does it need a new cambelt ?

According to Lexus....yes. It's not just milage, but TIME, as in how old! the belt deteriorates with age.......

This assuming it's never been done of course.

Try getting non-Lexus garage (if you know a reputable one?) to do it?

Oh, and mine is a Ser 4, done 80K

Mine's a 1995 with only 52k on the clock - does it need a new cambelt ?

According to Lexus....yes. It's not just milage, but TIME, as in how old! the belt deteriorates with age.......

This assuming it's never been done of course.

Try getting non-Lexus garage (if you know a reputable one?) to do it?

Oh, and mine is a Ser 4, done 80K

Cheers Chris - I'd better get it done pronto then as it's never been changed before, I have a genuine Lex/Toyota one and will drop it off with the guy who did my Chrysler Grand Voyager one last year (Chrysler wanted £1200 to do a belt the thieving gits !!!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links