Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finished With Lexus(for A While)

My car is wrecked...

4000km in 3 weeks... I loved that car allready :crybaby: It died while saving my life :(

Only place you can fit in is in the driver seat. Rest of the car is a total mess and all i got was a couple of bruises :)

Lexus realy did a great job making that car! High security and a pleasure to drive

My next car will be a Lexus :D

Gonna upload som pics later and tell how this happened

My car is wrecked...

4000km in 3 weeks... I loved that car allready :crybaby: It died while saving my life :(

Only place you can fit in is in the driver seat. Rest of the car is a total mess and all i got was a couple of bruises :)

Lexus realy did a great job making that car! High security and a pleasure to drive

My next car will be a Lexus :D

Gonna upload som pics later and tell how this happened

How awful, thank goodness you're OK:)! Poor old Lex :( You must let us all know what happened?:/

Here's the story:

A guy in a Mercedes who was tailing me was in a bit of a hurry and decided drive past me on this tiny and low quality road! He pushed me more and more over to the edge of the road while going past me And when he was almost past me my car loses grip on my rear wheels and i start skiding and crashes in to the side of his car causing both cars to drive of the road. My car cut a lightpole in to 2 pieces with the rear of my car and then my car flipped a couple of times and landed on the roof.

The other guy made it as well as i did! only a couple of bruises :D Accidents do happen so i don't blame him for it and We both have insurance

qyg28h.jpg

The other car ended up where the guy in the white shirt is standing

Going to take some more pictures of my car later before they send it away to its final resting place.

I think you just saved my day,solhatt!have PM you about my probl.finally i have found the parts i need?

topplokk.jpg

I think you get the award for TACTLESS POST OF THE YEAR tunamgu :o

(BTW do you drive a Mercedes while the Lexus is off the road :o :o :winky:)

Solhatt glad you got out ok mate. I'd be blaming the other driver completely IMO though :tsktsk:

what tactless?i need the parts and these are the only in norway.so what you mean?

by tactless I mean the poor guy has just been a a very bad accident, his beloved car is wrecked

& without any sympathy the first thing you say or indeed seem worried about is

"I think you just saved my day, solhatt! have PM you about my probl. finally I have found the parts I need?"

Maybe if you had said something along the lines of

Sorry to hear about your accident Solhatt, but I am very glad you are ok. As the car may well be a write off, please

let me know where the car gets taken so I can try to buy the parts from it I require.

Or maybe even waiting a while before either raising the subject or sending a PM.

A bit of sympathy before the Vulture's circle overhead would have been 'tactful' not 'tactless'

That looks a bad one.

Having your car written off is a bummer as it happened to me a while back.

Pity about the car,but as long as you walked away and are fine then it's only a piece of tin.

I'm sure me and Mr Wheelbrace would have had a few words for the ham shanker in the Merc. :angry:

Speaking of wheels, I would put the good ones on the front before the assessors arrive.

@ tunamgu. I hear this lot are looking for counsellors.

http://tinyurl.com/5mjflw