Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help! Sidelight Fuse Name

HI EVERYONE

i changed my numberplate bulbs to white LED ones but then they didnt work so then i put the original bulb back and they didnt work either and the front sidelights and rear lights dont work either so i cant use the car at night i suspect its the fuse but the main question is where the fuse is and what does it say on the fuse box cover.

i would appreciate any help.

thanks in advance,

shehryar

there are fuse boxes in both the front left and right footwells and one under the bonnet not sure which one the fuse will be in though but think it's inside the car not under the bonnet? the pic is like 2 light units facing away from each other with lines coming off them?? :)

there are fuse boxes in both the front left and right footwells and one under the bonnet not sure which one the fuse will be in though but think it's inside the car not under the bonnet? the pic is like 2 light units facing away from each other with lines coming off them?? :)

yes i see them but iv taken of the covers but they only have text in japanese no diagrams lol do you think it could be the TAIL light fuse.

thanks for your help though

yes i see them but iv taken of the covers but they only have text in japanese no diagrams lol do you think it could be the TAIL light fuse.

yeh its worth checking all the light fuses but the tail lamp fuse does sound like the one thats gone? :unsure: you should be able to see the blown one from the top of the fuse as the fuse wire will be broken,

yeh its worth checking all the light fuses but the tail lamp fuse does sound like the one thats gone? :unsure: you should be able to see the blown one from the top of the fuse as the fuse wire will be broken,

ok many thanks will do first thing tommorow

ok many thanks will do first thing tommorow

if i get chance in the morning i'll have a quick look at mine so then i might be able to tell you which one it could be? :) Oh and Welcome to the club :D

Just popped out for a quick look, and it looks like its in the drivers side fusebox and its a 10amp fuse(red one) second 1 down in the row nearest the pedals? if its not that 1 i'll have a look at the ones under the bonnet in the morning if i get chance to see if its any of those? :D

Just popped out for a quick look, and it looks like its in the drivers side fusebox and its a 10amp fuse(red one) second 1 down in the row nearest the pedals? if its not that 1 i'll have a look at the ones under the bonnet in the morning if i get chance to see if its any of those? :D

yup you were correct changed that fuse found the spare under the bonnet fusebox working fine now

thanks for your help

yup you were correct changed that fuse found the spare under the bonnet fusebox working fine now

thanks for your help

Thats good, glad i could help :D