Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Power Chip

tama7

hi all

a few weeks ago i posted a topic about powerchips i sent the ecu for my is200 to france to be chipped.glad to say that i got it back and car feels great rev's much faster and harder they cliam 30bhp with this programming package i cant say for sure until i get a dyno but i can def say that the cars feels alot more alive lower down and rev's very well on the way up.it cost me 350euro and i can really say its worth it and i would recommend this upgrade dont buy that crap on eBay check them out at powerchips.eu. the only thing i will say is it takes about a week to post and get back i was nervous for awhile they pay and record postage but my lexus is really going well just a pity they didnt do this from standard as it goes so well and feels better than ever.

Hope it's worked out for you matey, 1 week turnarounds not bad considering it's got to get there get done and get back, the stock IS could do with about 50 more BHP IMHO so an extra 30's a good start (if the dyno run backs this up) but even if not any extra horse power is an improvement ;)

cheers mate honestly really feels the dogs must get it tested used to be slow on the pick up now thats gone just rev's so nice well chuffed.

Well worth the money then, looks like i'll have to start saving again :lol:

350Euros for 30bhp.......hmmmm :winky:

there are some been to TDi and spent £5,000 to get less than that :o

but of course we do need to see an independant Dyno report against a standard IS200 on the same day.

I was under the impression the standard ECU couldn't be modified in this way ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links