Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see everyone on Saturday morning. Don't forget to leave a space for me!!!!! :winky:

My LS is bigger than it looks in the pics.

I now have matching tyres for the first time in six months.

See you all Saturday.

Jim.

Well, not important is where - more important is with who. You know - it will be good to be all together in one place. I will be there tomorrow about 2pm. :) I can't wait :)

Be great to see you Paul :D, I should be arriving there between 8-10am if i'm not still sleeping.

(2 nights already with 3 hours sleep, and about the same tonight if I am lucky :crybaby:)

I still have a ticket spare if anyone wants one, but you can come find me if you want it.......

No point PMing me after 6pm tonight, as I will be away from the pc until Monday, so get in quick or call me if you are local !!!

My number is only my website contacts page, click Peter Griffin to visit my website.

Wow, that was great ! :D

Was down for the day on Saturday and had a great time. Big thanks to everyone who helped me with replacing my inside door handle, it looks a *lot* better now. Thanks to Wozza too re the rear fogs.

So nice to meet lots of other LOC members, too many to mention all here. What fantastic weather we had too ! Great to see lots of nice cars on the club stand, and interesting to see what different people had done to their motors.

Big well done to the LOC football team who were football champions !

Tom-18 did indeed get his charger fitted at the event, which drew quite a bit of attention from passers-by who found it hard to believe such a thing could be attempted at a car show. And it worked ! At least, he drove off in it with charger fitted and nothing seemed to have exploded/caught fire ! :)

I took loads of pics, will get them posted up at some point.

Wozza seemed to be doing a great job playing some choons later on, and I think most of the entire site could probably hear our sound system ! :lol:

Shame I had to leave but I stayed quite a long time and was knackered !

Big thanks to everyone at the LOC who organised our participation in such a fun event.

A couple more things to note that are slowly coming back to me. Lazyboy made a noble effort in the eating competition, he came around third by the looks of thing. Most of what he had to eat looked like pretty normal Japanese food, but they also had some snake eggs :sick:

The LOC tug of war team came third. Boy did they look knackered ! Hope your leg recovers soon Wozza !

Think that one of the Toyota Owners Club won the bungee run.

I know what you mean about the weather Stevieweive. I've got the sunburnt neck and face to prove that. Next year I might put the LS in for the show n shine. I'd have had a go this year but I masacerd too many flies on the way down. I was very impressed by the amount of cars there. Would liked to have seen more GS's and LS's though. Even an RX would have been nice.

Thanks also to the couple who had the LPG powerd GS300. Very nice chatting to you both. Sorry but I can't remember your names though. Must be the sun stroke.

Cheers again everyone for a cracking day.

Jim.

Think that one of the Toyota Owners Club won the bungee run.

Ellz won the bungie run!!! :whistling: only because he is so tall that he takes 2 steps and he was there!

Oi watch it mister LoL i was under TOC not LOC tho :(

LOC won the 5 aside footy though which is why i can barly walk today LoL

Was a good weekend thanks to all who showed up, im gonna stick my neck out and say best JAE ive been to, the new grounds are better than i thought, not much room to expand though.

Cheers Elliott

Really enjoyed my first JAE guys :), was touch and go if I would get down as I was cleaning paint off my car following the re-spray at 10pm Friday night lol! Think I spent the best part of saturday cleaning/polishing my car to try and get it to look atleast slightly respectable compared to some others there.

Rabster I want your HID's (made my halogen's look silly next to it) and you need to send me that link for them ;)

Ellz - awesome in the 5aside which i'm proud to say I was part of even though you should have been off but never mind :whistling: and send me some details on those breakdiscs + pads mate.

For me the highlight was the IS250 I physically couldn't stop looking at it, that car is just pure beauty, look forward to seeing everyone again, apologies if I didn't get round to chatting to everyone. :) much <3

Top weekend you all missed some great fun the club winning winning the football Mrs mole version of amarilow (very amusing we will try and get the words up on here for you all lol)

then there was the constant noise patrol (but officer we only have 2 little speakers how can it be us) despite us hearing it in the food court and we were a good few minutes walk away from there and the best of all drowning out some wedding over the field ooops sorry guys lol

then there was the supercharger fitting in under 6 hours

how can we forget all that drink to it had to drunk of course couldnt take any home

here are some pics of the cars im sure the other people will get some more up later as they arrive home in dribs and drabs

30082008482.jpg

30082008483.jpg

31082008487.jpg

31082008489.jpg

Some random toyota things that invaded the picture

31082008490.jpg

Hard at work

31082008492.jpg

haha nice pics rabs, any chance you can dig out those HID links ;)? Love the pic of chris asleep in his car i'm sure he will thank you later for that one!

Think he may still be on the island asleep! :tomato:

Nice to meet a few more members, sorry to those i didn't say hello/goodbye to :blush: Must say i think that the venue is spot on, i understand that everything was a bit rushed this year but think they could have done better organising some things, including the show and show!!!! :tsktsk: Seems alot smaller than peterborough but generally loads better venue, could have done with alot more trade stands also, didn't buy anything for my lex this year, although maybe thats a good thing.

Think next year im going to get sarah to drive the lexus there and follow her in the buggy! That way we can do LOC passenger rides up and down the beach :shifty:

Jason :P

Some of my pics, more to come in due course. Apologises in advance if I've got any names wrong here, let me know and I'll fix it !

LOC club stand, and beautiful weather on the Saturday !

IMG_2198_edited-1.jpg

IMG_2197_edited-1.jpg

Stav's engine bay

IMG_2193.jpg

Bazza's engine bay

IMG_2191.jpg

DJ Wozza really enjoyed the tug of war

IMG_2235.jpg

The car pull was hard work too ! Norkep in action for LOC

IMG_2203.jpg

Lazyboy looking happy and relaxed before the eating competition, before he realises that not all the food might be "normal" ...

IMG_2208.jpg

OK, this food doesn't look too bad at all, but wait - what's in that closed box ? (answer = snake eggs :sick: )

IMG_2214.jpg

Oh well, better tuck in for the honour of LOC !

IMG_2215.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk