Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC300 TT, 2 advanced tickets for 3 nights

Our 1st EuroLOC member :D Will be good to see you again Florien (sorry if I have spelt your name wrong :blush: ) pity we haven't got a track there as I'd quite like Maneesh's seat :whistling:

Thanks Janey,

(Florian or "Rocka" :innocent: )

I´ll try to get some from the LOC EU Forum to come with me...

@bazza

sent you pm with my adress - thanks!

Greets Rocka

Thats great news Florian look forward to seeing you again, and again thankyou for the lap of the ring it was amazing fun :D

The JAE website has been updated and if you click on this link HERE you will see a list of the activities planned for the weekend, also volunteers required for the team events :D

John...please post up on the euro forums as a few may come over

the topic is called treffen

if you want me to do it w will :whistling:

true....but dont think the company would pay the ransom?!

Thats the good part mate as we'll just have to let you go at the end of JAE due to non payment :lol:

Good thinkin lol, but do you fancy payin my wage when they dont lol!! Well i kinda messed up an exam today so JAE is lookin off the cards.....but ive heard that theres someone on the ship that i dont get on well with so things may change! Its all so confusing and hard to work out :unsure:

Heres a few pics i took, when i went to view the venue for JAE with the organisors

Childrens play area

29032008016.jpg

Im missin out on my play area too!! :crybaby:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest inicol63

Hi John,

Can I first start by saying well done mate for the efforts in organising this year JAE.

I will be attending this year Jae but so far not sure on the number of tickets.

I will bring the SC430 and may geyt the wife to bring her IS200SE.

A buddy of mine may bring a MR2 would he be parking with us or need to park with The Toyota boys?

At this time looking at turning up Saturday and poss Sunday, Silly question do we need tickets for both days, should we leave and return the following day.

Cheers Bud!!!!!!!!!

Ian & Diana

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk