Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Show & Shine

johnboy

If anyone is inerested in entering there car in for the Show and Shine, could they please let us know in this thread. This year the show and shine will be held on a concrete hardstanding, which is better than previous years. So get polishing B)

Show & Shine Entrants

JasonL

inicol63

Dave

Lenny

Edited by janey
Update

• 1 month later...
If anyone is inerested in entering there car in for the Show and Shine, could they please let us know in this thread. This year the show and shine will be held on a concrete hardstanding, which is better than previous years. So get polishing B)

Put me down for the show and shine comp, should of entered last year when there was only 1 lexus in it :shutit: Probably won't win it but gives me an extra something to do and means i may actually get forced to clean the car for once! :P

Jason :P

Put me down for the show and shine comp, should of entered last year when there was only 1 lexus in it :shutit: Probably won't win it but gives me an extra something to do and means i may actually get forced to clean the car for once! :P

Jason :P

No problem Jason,

we need more lexus in the show and shine, especially as i have put my name down to be a judge :winky:

• 2 months later...
stick us down for it :) may aswell try my luck, never done one before.

Excellent Sam - your names been added to the list :D

good luck to those who enter

go for it chris.yours is always spotless it'll be just another day :winky:

nah i dont really both that much these days, it gets a wash once a week and the odd wax and thats it so mines far from show n shine material

but good luck to those who enter

The JAE Organisers are pleased to advise that this years Show and Shine competition has fantastic support from Serious Performance and Banzai Magazine

Show & Shine Competition info.

For 2008, JAE show & Shine will have a brand new sponsor.

serious_performance_logo_010605.JPG

As always the categories will be as follows :

Best Modified / Best Concours / Best 4x4 / Best Classic

Best Nissan (Datsun) / Best Honda / Best Toyota / Best Mazda / Best Subaru

Best Lexus / Best Mitsubishi / Best Suzuki / Best Isuzu

Judging will begin on Friday afternoon and will go through until 6pm on Saturday night.

The trophy presentation will take place for all winners of Show and Shine in the main hall at 8.30pm on Saturday night and will be presented by Alex from Serious Performance and Joe Clifford from Banzai Magazine.

As Banzai is supporting the Show and Shine more than ever they will also run good coverage of the Show and Shine winners in the following edition of Banzai so all entrants not only have some great trophies and prizes to win but also the guaranteed chance to get their car in the magazine as one of he Banzai supported winners.

The judging panel will comprise of various club members as well as some wildcard judged which will be announced shortly.

We chatted to Alex from Serious Performance...

'Serious Performance have been at the fore front of Detailing and Car Care for more than five years supplying the best products from the USA and around the world. Over the years we have introduced popular brands such as Poorboys World, Finish Kare and our own brand of Serious Performance products which are proving ever popular amongst beginners and professionals alike. We always strive to provide the best products at unbeatable prices and continue to provide an unequalled customer service!'

Each prize kit contains:-

SP Ultra Gloss Shampoo

SP Paint Cleanser

SP Polymer Super Sealant

SP Show Detailer

SP Lambswool Washmitt

SP Uber Premium Drying Towel

SP Uber Premium detailing Towels (x2)

SP Applicator Pads (x2)

jae_prize.jpg

So lets get some more cars cleaned & entered :whistling:

We will be registering everyone who wants to enter for the Show and Shine, so if you can please pm John or me with you & your cars full details we will get you entered :winky:

• 3 weeks later...
can you put me down for Best Modified please :)

No probs Dave :D

Just to say there has been a slight change in the registration for the S & S - John or I will pick up the forms from Admin as before, then........

the forms are to be kept with the cars and handed in on entry to the arena. The top half is retained by the driver and Admin keep the bottom so there is no need to pre-register, just turn up in plenty of time.

The S & S judging (class by class) starts Friday afternoon so as long as you are there an hour or 2 beforehand there should be time for you to filll out the form yourselves.

Ok this is the list of entrants for the show & shine's so far

Best Lexus Category

JasonL

inicol63

Lenny

Best Modified Category

Dave w481

If anyone else wishes to enter you'll need to be on the stand Friday lunchtime - find me or John and ask nicely :P for an entry form and be ready to go into the arena for judging in the afternoon :D

Ok this is the list of entrants for the show & shine's so far

Best Lexus Category

JasonL

inicol63

Lenny

Best Modified Category

Dave w481

If anyone else wishes to enter you'll need to be on the stand Friday lunchtime - find me or John and ask nicely :P for an entry form and be ready to go into the arena for judging in the afternoon :D

we are also open to bribes, as we are judges too :lol: :winky:

Judging will begin on Friday afternoon and will go through until 6pm on Saturday night.

does this mean we are judged in sets/categories... or we can turn up anytime during the quoted period. I'll be probably be arriving friday night and Louise probably wont be ready till 10 in the morning.. :crying:

does this mean we are judged in sets/categories... or we can turn up anytime during the quoted period. I'll be probably be arriving friday night and Louise probably wont be ready till 10 in the morning.. :crying:

Judging will be done as normal - eg.. Nissans 1st then Toyotas then Lexus etc. as well as the other 4 mixed categories. So at the moment (& until Friday morning) we have no idea what time you'll be needed in the arena - will just have to play it by ear until we know :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk