Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometry Settings.

dave1

Thanks for the explanation Tony. From your tone, I'm getting the feeling you didn't like the questions, which were not intended to rile you in any way. You said something, which when I read it can mean a multitude of things, so I asked if you could explain further. I do not doubt your expertise or abilities in car geometry (or WIMS and all the people who work in it) and the results are well documented to back that up that expertise :) I have read the wim website, and find the whole subject fascinating. That is why when I see something that looks like "fancy words", I am interested in getting a proper understanding. I do have a bucket load more questions but I can see that you obviously do not wish to continue my education in chassis dynamics so I will go to crap-fit tomorrow and get the full story :lol:

Thank you for your concerns about my sleeping patterns BTW, they are perfectly well and will not be effected by this thread :P lazy2.gif

I'm not getting annoyed at the questions, i just hate being quoted since these tend to be a snippets from an overall reply.

There's a few reasons why i use such terminology.

1: The topic "chassis calibration" is incredibly difficult to put into words.

2: Correct terminology encourages the reader to use their imagination.

3: This shortens any reply..... or it would go on and on and on and.........

4: I confess my grammar construction is pants (holding up hand) and i do make attempts to read as fluid as possible.

I do wish to continue your education and indeed the entire club..... Maybe this should happen in it's own thread since we seem to have hijacked this one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links