Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay Auction! Need Help Please!

Leexus

Hi,

I'm Allen from the LOC EU. Currently I'm driving a SC300.

I stumble across this eBay auction and need some help.

The seller doesn't accept paypal neither ds he want to ship.

Is somebody living near the sellers location and can bidd for me and pick the item up?

Pls!

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...A:IT&ih=017

Thanks,

Allen

You could bid on it and win it, then if a member can then they could receive the money from you and go and pay for it. They could then sort shipment out with you.

I would be suprised if someone would bid on it for you and win it due to the risk that they may buy it and you may change your mind (not saying that you will).

You could bid on it and win it, then if a member can then they could receive the money from you and go and pay for it. They could then sort shipment out with you.

I would be suprised if someone would bid on it for you and win it due to the risk that they may buy it and you may change your mind (not saying that you will).

I know what you mean, but I wouldn't do soemthing like this.

In case you guys don't know me...and I'm sure most of you don't, cause I don't browse on this forum so much anymore....I'm a Super Moderator on the LOC EU. Steve, Mat and a few of the early members know about me. I'm one of the very first members on the LOC (as you can see the joining date) .

I asked Mat first....but he is in Germany now. He refered me to Bazza. But he is living 150 miles away from the seller. So he said I should post in the forum.

Anyway, I would be glad, if someone can help me out on this one.

Cheers

Allen

I would but i dont have any time during the day to go the post office to send it to you, unless your planning on getting it sent by fedex or ups to you then they can collect from wherever you choose (although not sure of costs)

You can't sell on eBay now without offering paypal, I should know they removed a compuyter I put on last week as I put sorry no paypal. Ask him how much he will charge at 10p a mile to yours for delivery :) Sorry not a lot of help.

i will help in any way i can, but i am not sure how i can ?

to be honest i would run a mile from the seller, cash only and collect or deliver at cost isnt a very good approach to sell things

who knows what you will find when you get there ?