Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth

Hi guys,

When I bought my lexus is200 se (with nav), it came with one of those THB bury phone kits fitted, my phone is a sony ericsson K810i and I have to buy a craddle for it to work with my kit, which costs £50 on eBay and is only for the k800i. So i was wondering, would I be better off replacing the kit with a Bluetooth kit? would it be as cheap? what would you guys suggest? would be it be simple to disconnect my phone kit? also there is the arial on the back window? what would I do with that?

Thanks...

Kevin

My 430SE Nav has a thing fitted for phone in upper drawer of centre armrest. From what I can find out it doesn't fit any phones available now. I am just leaving it where it is and going to use a "mini parrot" Bluetooth kit which clips onto the sun visor.

The aerial/fin on the back of my roof is probably similar to yours, but I was advised that this is there rfor the GPS / Satnav although I do not know 100% if that is correct.

The aerial/fin on the back of my roof is probably similar to yours, but I was advised that this is there rfor the GPS / Satnav although I do not know 100% if that is correct.

Yeah the mini aerial at the back is deffo for the sat nav. Mine had the same

Hi guys,

Thanks for the repiles.

Right ok, i'm gonna remove the thb bury kit and fit a Bluetooth kit, I would like to go for something that works through my speakers in my car, what to you's think of this one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Parrot-CK3100-LCD-Bl...p3286.m14.l1308

Or can anybody reccommend a good integrated Bluetooth kit for my standard is200 radio? I also have the grom audio box fitted for my ipod, so hopefully it would effect that.

Thank you...

Kevin...

I've got this fitted in mine: Linky

Bit more expensive but a fantastic piece of kit, plus it plays music via Bluetooth off your phone, off an SD card, or can also control an ipod directly........

Parrot stuff is usually well rated, so don't think you'll have any problems with them :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links