Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tsr Ascari 17" Alloy Wheels

Hi Everyone,

Haven't been around for a while. Hope everyone is well.

I'm not the brightest firework in the box when it comes to cars. So I have a question for everybody. Now as come the time to referb my alloys however as I have read a many a time lexus/toyota alloys always corrode so i've thought what the heck why bother spending the money on referbing the existing ones when I can instead buy a different set.

A friend has a set of 4 TSR Ascaris for sale. There in a sorry state but I thought I could buy them off her get them referbed and away I go. There only in a sorry state because she has clipped many curbs (well her mum did anyway).

Here is a link to Motor World where the alloys were orignally bought. http://www.motor-world.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod_id=15335

What I would like to know is whether these will fit my car? As I have no clue about cars if i'm honest.

Regards,

Gary

Hi Everyone,

Contacted Motor World where the wheels were purchased from. Was planning to ask for the details but instead they just said what car do you drive I said Lexus IS200 and they said yes they will fit, however the tyres that come with the tyres orignally need to be changed. The normal tyres are 205/40-17, was told they need to be higher profiles - 205/45-17.

Does this sound about right?

Regards,

Gary

I hate places that just assume they know all the correct details, then don't answer a direct bloody question :tsktsk:

You need the rim width to make an accurate assesment Gary, all the info is on the wheels inside edge.

The standard 17" Lexus rims ar 7J (7 inches wide). If the new wheels are the same width, then I would suggest 215/45

tyres are used as the car was designed with those sizes in mind.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links