Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Wiring Loom

Parf

Does anyone know if the interior wiring loom on the Altezza is the same as the IS200. I know the engine wiring loom will be different but I was wondering about the electrics inside the car. Electric windows, mirrors, heaters etc.

I need to do some wiring and cant find a service manual for an Altezza anywhere but managed to find one for the IS200 on CD on eBay.

I'm not sure to be honest, but I would of thought they would just make 1 loom for the AS/RS and only use some of the wires, maybe the manual will shed a bit more light on it when you can look at both at the same time :unsure:

I'm not sure to be honest, but I would of thought they would just make 1 loom for the AS/RS and only use some of the wires, maybe the manual will shed a bit more light on it when you can look at both at the same time :unsure:

have a look here. This might help. What wiring in particular are you working on?

Im looking for the electric window wiring. I have all windows rolling up with the alarm but ive lost the one touch on the drivers. Ive found one diagram but the drivers switch is represented as a block while the others show a circuit and I cant see which wire I have connected wrong.

Ill have a look at that link now and hopefully it will have a better diagram.