Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lex Is's Loc Debut .....

hmm I'm kind of 50/50 in my own mind, some angles/pics I think yeah that's quite tidy others make it look a little wannbe gangster lol :P, I think with a little more black detailing on the car and some darker tints it would look ok :)

** remember tho, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Same as what wozza said, but then again you're taking to someone (me) who has white 5 spoked OEM rims on a platinum coloured IS. But hey it's your car and as long as you like it, it doesn;t matter what others say! This world would be boring if everyone liked the same thing.

I think your car looks great! :D BUT............ I think Antracite/grey rims would look better, but its still nice.

How is Imi getting on? Whats he up to these days? Does he still have his Audi?

PS Why not setup your own account? Its free and you don't have to keep saying your Imi's mate! :lol:

haha he fine. na he sold his audi and he got a type r and a new vectra sri. he's away on holiday at the mo, shud be back in a couple ok weeks

oh and the reason why i dont have my own account is cos im very lazy and havnt been bothered to set one up, however im on it now .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links