Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Editions

aaronabbott

ive got some chrome a/c rings finally and its funny how much difference they actually make to the inside

DSC01399.jpg

also my hks super dragger,i thought it was gonna be loud but its surprising how subtle it is

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

now just for some little things to go in the rear headrests :devil::whistling:

Very nice Aaron amazing how a little mod like that perks the inside of your car up....what other mods you looking to do.

inside im looking to finish off with the visual side of my install with 2 headrest screens connected to an ps2/xbox and maybe up front with a new single/double din dvd player and sub.

outside im swaying towards the trd/tte side skirts and maybe rear bumper add on and a carbon trust replica front splitter(like is200sams)coupled with matching jdm spoiler(like aztecs) and maybe if the other half lets me a carbon fibre bonnet and matching boot lid,phew :whistling: :P

Nice work Aaron. Are you going to get any more made ?

im taking them to a place tomorrow to see what they say,but i dont see a problem.

ill start another thread once i find out to see how many people want sets and then come back with a price for them :winky:

Very nice Aaron amazing how a little mod like that perks the inside of your car up....what other mods you looking to do.

inside im looking to finish off with the visual side of my install with 2 headrest screens connected to an ps2/xbox and maybe up front with a new single/double din dvd player and sub.

outside im swaying towards the trd/tte side skirts and maybe rear bumper add on and a carbon trust replica front splitter(like is200sams)coupled with matching jdm spoiler(like aztecs) and maybe if the other half lets me a carbon fibre bonnet and matching boot lid,phew :whistling: :P

Just a few more mods planned then mate... :lol:

The chrome rings give the centre console a much more modern look. Where do you get them from?

from another member who was selling theres,im going to a place tomorrow to see if i can get some more made.

ill be starting a new thread to see who wants them if they can do them :winky:

The chrome rings give the centre console a much more modern look. Where do you get them from?

from another member who was selling theres,im going to a place tomorrow to see if i can get some more made.

ill be starting a new thread to see who wants them if they can do them :winky:

Hi mate, 1st time on, like the look of your rings :whistling: i'd be interested in some if you can sourse, car looks great mate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links