Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Pick Some Music

DJ Wozza

1, The Timewarp (No idea who sings it but the original from the film would be a giggle)

2, The Macarena (Again, no idea. I believe it was two foreign blokes with lots of very thin women wearing short shorts.)

1. Original Cast (from what I remember)

2. Los Del Rio

1, The Timewarp (No idea who sings it but the original from the film would be a giggle)

1. Original Cast (from what I remember)

The soundtrack album is in my IS200's CD player ! :D

That might explain why you might get the "ERROR 3" some time in the near future. :blink:

Well I'm hoping to be able to come. (If I don't make it, they are well worth playing anyway!)

Just two tunes is actually quite hard to pick!

Uhm...

Matrix and Futurebound -- Coast to Coast

David Bowie -- Space Oddity

Some say my musical taste is varied.

(Got them Woz?)

Blue Oyster Cult - Dont Fear The Reaper , Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Faith Healer :)

Excellent choice :D

Thanks John , are you still going on thursday ?

Im still going thursday Dave, will get in touch next week, and sort out times with you :D

I want this years JAE to be better than ever for LOC & it's members so.......

A word of warning, requests on the day will be answered in a gruff manor, I'm trying to get organised but need your help now

so you are not disappointed. I have lots to do to my car before JAE and need all requests from attending club members asap,

as between now @ JAE as I'm really very busy with the car & work.

Help me to make you smile, 2 requests per attending club member, and I will play as many as I possibly can :D

(as a guide, try if possible to make it songs most people will know &/or possibly want to shake booty/do embarrassing dances too)

I'm not going to JAE - but I'll throw my 2 cents in from my ipod anyway...

1. REM - don't go back to rockville

2. Rhianna - Disturbia

Others you could consider - Kat De Luna - Run the show; Busta Rhymes - woo hah (got you all in check); Lit - Quicksand; Bob Marley - One love; Shakira - How do you do

That lot should keep you going. And people say I have no taste in music! How very dare they!

INSOMNIA - FAITHLESS

&

SOMETHING GOING ON - TODD TERRY (LOOP DA LOOP UPTOWN MIX)

SUM UVVERS MAYBE = THE ORANGE THEME - MOONMAN

THE ONES - FLAWLESS

YOU DON'T KNOW ME - ARMAND VAN HELDEN

SNEAKER PIMPS - SPIN SPIN SUGAR

BASEMENT JAXX - WHERE'S YOUR HEAD AT

NAH LETS GET UP N GO INSANE

BANGING CHOONS MATE !

IF YOU AIN'T HEARD OF EM .......................HEY WOZZA EDUCATE THESE FOLK PLEEEEZE ! B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk