Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pity :crybaby:

i was hoping to see video of it being put up against the others...

Same here, that whole test of all those cars on the Isle of Man would make some awesome TV :whistling:

The IS-F has had some very favourable reviews recently, read in Autocar a few weeks ago, they described it as having much better steering than the M3 and he'd recommend it over the M3 any day of the week.

Is it possible the IS-F is awesome but has been overlooked due to poor marketing and such?

Pity :crybaby:

i was hoping to see video of it being put up against the others...

Same here, that whole test of all those cars on the Isle of Man would make some awesome TV :whistling:

The IS-F has had some very favourable reviews recently, read in Autocar a few weeks ago, they described it as having much better steering than the M3 and he'd recommend it over the M3 any day of the week.

Is it possible the IS-F is awesome but has been overlooked due to poor marketing and such?

i was thinking that, on the Lexus stand at the motorshow they had an ISF, yet there wasnt really anything denoting what it was, it was in the messa red and looked just plain and uninteresting

there is also the fact that there are not many available, so why spend lots on marketing a car that no-one can buy anyway !

• 2 months later...