Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

4 Boxes For Me Today

rig-pig

this came for me today i only put the order in for them yesterday

i wanted to keep the standered 17" and my 5 spokes are past a paint as the car went rear end happy when the wife was driving but will do for winter

im away to order 4 tyres tomorow at the garage i use to work at so il get them trade price

IMG_1585.jpg

got the rims from a m8 in the trade thay came off a car that had 18's put on when it left the showroom and the wheels have bn kicking around in boxes for a while, never even seen use on the road got them for £100. i put on a set of uniroyal rain sport 2's the tyres were from the garage i use to work at and payd trade price for that reason i will not put up the price the tyres cost me sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice one mate, make the car look fresh like the later spec models.

Just to let anyone know who wants a set of these they're on eBay for £120 from a seller called 'bluemackie' in either colour.

I recieved my anthracite set yesterday.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links