Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Trophy & Prize Categories

janey

As tradition we will be having the following interclub competitions which will be awarded to the best cars on the club stand at JAE

A Cup/Trophy will go to the 1st place & LOC goodies to the runners up in each category

Show & shine/Best in show

Best modified

Best standard

All judging (as last year) will be done by independant judges who have absolutely no connection with the club - so sorry no bribes :lol:

We will also be having other categories as we did last year for which the winners will recieve fun certificates.

As well as the main show & shine & the IKO competition, theres also some extra JAE Trophies and awards up for grabs from the organisers:

Best turned out club ( activities for members at JAE )

Best club stand ( presentation for visitors to your stand )

Furthest Travelled Club ( club local town with majority members )

Furthest travelled individual ( come on your own or with your club, how many miles? )

Best car of the entire show ( the best car of the event and on site, overall 2008 headtuner )

Note : To enter the furthest travelled competitions, please register at the JAE Admin tent prior to 6pm on Saturday night, we need some proof of your mileage / entry !!

I still don't know if i can make it or not, and will not right up until that weekend! Will be traving 260 odd miles if I do, but I'm sure that won't be the furthest!

How many cars can you get on the stand?

Will be great if you can make it :D Theres a few European clubs & members coming so I think they may just beat your 260 :winky:

Stand is for 100 cars so space is definately not a problem :whistling:

I'm travelling 300, but Jay_m is coming from scotland so that'll be even further!

I'm also travelling from Scotland, another 35 miles further than Jay :whistling:

:lol: Just to put your 'mileage battles' to a good cause.....there will be a Certificate for 'who came the furthest' :winky:

Jay will @ JAE but he's on another stand, so your extra 35 will count well Adrian :lol:

I'm travelling 300, but Jay_m is coming from scotland so that'll be even further!

I'm also travelling from Scotland, another 35 miles further than Jay :whistling:

:lol: Just to put your 'mileage battles' to a good cause.....there will be a Certificate for 'who came the furthest' :winky:

Jay will @ JAE but he's on another stand, so your extra 35 will count well Adrian :lol:

Ok just put it into the sat nav and I'm going to be 613 miles :whistling:

Ok just put it into the sat nav and I'm going to be 613 miles :whistling:

Some little ******head ****** has stolen my Sat Nav! (Still fuming! :tsktsk: )

I know my 260 is not that much, but it'll prob be an £80 tank of fuel either way! And these are hard times!

Love to come though, also need time off work.

Is Florian (Rockatanski) still coming over from Germany do you know Janey? now thats a few miles :whistling: oh and Claude (Clafel) is coming from Luxembourg :o

Is Florian (Rockatanski) still coming over from Germany do you know Janey? now thats a few miles :whistling: oh and Claude (Clafel) is coming from Luxembourg :o

Not sure if Florian is a definate as yet but as you say Claude will be travelling over so I think he may just clock up the most miles :whistling:

How about if I do a few extra laps of the M25 on my way from Surrey, will that put me in with a chance ? :lol:

Hehehe good plan :lol:

Hm, just "googled" my trip with ~402 miles in about 7 hours time (not sure if the tunnel is counted with), if Florian will come, it will be roughly 550 miles for him.....

Hm, just "googled" my trip with ~402 miles in about 7 hours time (not sure if the tunnel is counted with), if Florian will come, it will be roughly 550 miles for him.....

Looks like it will be a battle between you and Florian then Claude :whistling::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk