Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Registering? Confused!!

First time post as I'm a new member. (Just got my new IS200SE on Friday. Absolutely delighted!! ) This is also a check to see if I can post messages. I saw reference in the forums to a requirement to register on main page AND ALSO in the forums. Sorry, but I can't see two different places to register. I think my initial registration was done via "members" link from home page, but I cant see anywhere else. Tried re-registering but it told me my username already exists! If there are still 2 locations to register can someone please spell out to me exactly where they are?

Hi Guitareth welcome to the club, i'm sure Steve or Matt will help solve the riddle of registration.

Like your music (had a look at your website):tumble:

ok, i think i have this correct, there are 2 places to register, 1 for the forums- allows you to post etc, which you have obviously done:D

The other place is for the news page etc, you need to go to the main page and on the left hand side there are a few options one is "your account" if you click there is a register button.

Steve - i know u have been changing the site recently, is what i have said correct or is it only 1 register now

cheers

robbie.

[Edited on 13-3-2002 by fluff34567]

sorry about this guys.. i shall be removing the sign up from the main page as it is more or less useless.... Also will be a feature for subscribed members soon as they can post news.

Just stick with the forum sign up. I shall be altering the website shortly.

My apologies!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Administrator,

As a new member, I've only been with you for a couple of days. I've been looking around for this 2'nd registration, but haven't found it yet. Is it removed by now?

I'm still not represented in all lists ("Members list", under "Other Options"). Also getting this msg for all of my posts in the forum:

***NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS***

If this is your first time posting make sure you have registered on this forum. Signing up from our main news page does not permit you to post in the forum. You must register first... Thank you!

Just a litte confused....

dont worry about main page registration this feature is going to be removed,most people are now registered in the forums list.......

the idea to register on the main page was to allow users to post news etc,however we now have a club editor that finds this infomation.........

mat

dont worry about main page registration this feature is going to be removed,most people are now registered in the forums list.......

the idea to register on the main page was to allow users to post news etc,however we now have a club editor that finds this infomation.........

mat

Do we?? :smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

Only J/K Tony! :yes: