Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The End Of An Era!

Well, sadly I let my pride and joy go to a slimey rip off merchant dealer in Lexus Swindon yesterday :sad::sad:. Been advertising in Auto trader but no joy so had to let it go at a ridiculously low price.

Car was 11 months old with 12 thousand miles on the clock, IS 200 Sport in Granite Sky. All I wanted was 17K :yahoo: , had to settle for 16200K :angry: . It will probably be on Lexus Swindons forecourt for 18995K tomorrow :sick: .

I'll never understand why they have to make so much profit on a sale. Whatever happened to aftersales service and customer care. (I suppose they did give me a lift to the bus station after they had taken my keys).

And so ends 2 years of driving brand spanking IS 200s. May have one again in the future (as long as they sought the paint out) but for now I'll settle for my 1995 BMW 525i SE which I picked up on Monday for under 3 grand.

Hope you don't mind if I continue to visit this marvellous club despite being a BMW owner :ph34r:.