Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 Questions Re: 220d

GWilso

Hi all,

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to Lexus oxford for the all the help they gave whilst taking my car for the re-call on the fifth injector offering collect and return from 30mile away leaving me a courtesy car in between (even if it was a yaris) and swapping the golf clubs from my car to theirs whilst i was away from work oh and the free wine and diesel went down a treat thanks!!(even if the service manager told me to my face he had carried out the work at a previous service)

Firstly has anyone noticed the noise the clutch makes from outside the car when depressed? I only spotted this when one I had a hangover last weekend and I had a relative drive us all to the Golf course :tomato: when he pressed the clutch it was a very noticeable squeak/straining noise from the clutch does anyone else have this can it be fixed? it must sound awful from outside whilst traveling

Also the sum total of our summer "yesterday" I had all the windows down and all I could here was a kind off droning noise almost as if their was a small hole in the exhaust? I put it down to the sound of the turbo or something does anyone know what I'm talking about? or have I really got a hole in the exhaust?

Anyway Thanks for your help

• 3 years later...

I have a 5 year old Lexus 220d. It's low mileage (50k). It's developed a squeak/creak noise on the clutch when the pedal in pressed down. It was originally doing it when it was cold, it's now doing it warm too. It sounds like a creaky spring. Any ideas on what is causing it? If it's a big job the car's going - I've had enough of expensive problems with this car!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links