Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Feedback

Bazza

People going round selling raffle tickets in the public areas ....possibly in Bikinis :winky: (hey look guys you all thought it but didn't have the bottle to say it)

Funny you should say that as these 2 young ladies were going round selling them :whistling:

JAE50.jpg

Admittedly as far as I know they didn't come up to our field (as I'm sure there would have been some pics put up :lol: ) but they were out & about on the main parts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People going round selling raffle tickets in the public areas ....possibly in Bikinis :winky: (hey look guys you all thought it but didn't have the bottle to say it)

Funny you should say that as these 2 young ladies were going round selling them :whistling:

JAE50.jpg

Admittedly as far as I know they didn't come up to our field (as I'm sure there would have been some pics put up :lol: ) but they were out & about on the main parts

They should have done a full circuit around all the stands, I can't believe dressed as such they could only sell 60 tickets either :o

(Bikini's would have done it :winky:)

I think they came into our field past the porta-loos but on there way to their tents to get changed.

Needed to wave the tickets about a bit more...if they had them with them :winky:

Steve had a load made up quite a while ago, i believe they are all gone now.

I dont know if Steve is going to order any more ???

If it would help, I'm happy to organise getting some more made for anyone who is interested, to possibly save Steve the trouble, subject to getting hold of a suitable copy of the logo (e.g. by starting a Group Buy thread on it). Although I don't want to tread on anyone's toes either :winky:

I have spoken to Steve about this, and I am going to look into the costs of getting some more LOC show plates made up for whoever wants them. Look out for a Group Buy thread in due course :)

JAE50.jpg

Well, I can wander round next year wearing a bikini selling raffel tickets if you like. But, I will draw the line at a lap dance.