Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiring Central Locking And Light With The Alarm

trying to fit a new alarm but cant find which wire to go for the central locking, i have look through the wiring diagram but still dont know which colour and where ( before or after the relay).

see:

have a look here does your alarm c/l switch to ground or postive?

you can get the wire here on the Power window switch (6, red(unlock) and 15, red black (lock)) or if you look at the diagram you can find the wires on the BCU (body control unit) save you having wirring everwhere.

Most factory C/locking is ground switching, meaning when you supply -ive (ground) to the correct wire the look will operate.

hope this helps

trying to fit a new alarm but cant find which wire to go for the central locking, i have look through the wiring diagram but still dont know which colour and where ( before or after the relay).

see:

you can get the wire here on the Power window switch (6, red(unlock) and 15, red black (lock)) or if you look at the diagram you can find the wires on the BCU (body control unit) save you having wirring everwhere.

Most factory C/locking is ground switching, meaning when you supply -ive (ground) to the correct wire the look will operate.

hope this helps

Thanks for your help, but is there any difference between Altezza and IS200.

:offtopic: are you from HK or you are currently in HK...

see:

hope this helps

Thanks for your help, but is there any difference between Altezza and IS200.

:offtopic: are you from HK or you are currently in HK...

I live in Hong Kong.

What model and year and RHD or LHD is yours, they could be, but need to check, the wire to the window (driver side) should be the same, just pull it off and have a look, that is the best way.

Power window switch is easiest for locking, its positive switch low current.

The indicator wires are in the drivers kick panel, on 1 of the plugs,

Its been a very long time since my last install, sorry, please double check before conenction, like always with a multimeter or scope.

• 2 years later...

hi i have brought a 2004 lexus is200 sport and want to fit an aftermarket alarm but im haveing problems with the central locking can someone please help me out or give the wiring diagram for the central locking anything would help

thanks iby

• 8 years later...