Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Christmas Party

johnboy

OK everyone, its that time of year again, we need to start thinking about the LOC christmas party, i need to know what you all want and where we are going to go. so that we can get get a booking made before its too late, so if you have an idea, post up on here. Thanks, John

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midlands makes sense as technially it is in the middle for everyone.

Not if you are Mr Mole coming down.................sort of Bradford/Leeds area in the middle :winky:

I'm sure Mr Mole said that the midlands was his favourite place and he loved driving to it .............. or i may have just made that up :shifty:

......or Germany!!

i recon it would be cool, in december

Cool in more ways than one I think Mat :whistling:

The Midlands :D Not sure to be honest? but would love to be able to make it this year :D
Midlands makes sense as technially it is in the middle for everyone.

Midlands (though it means us southerners going into foreign territorys :P ) is logical as its in the middle.

Maybe like last year we could find a hotel which has a crimbo dinner etc going on...that way we'll only have a few yeards to stagger ....or.....Charity Crimbo Dinner with an Indian twist at Raz's in Cheltenham, theres loads of B&B's close by, we can go mad at the 2 pigs afterwards & maybe bump into Lucy Brooks again (long but extremely funny story) :lol:

:offtopic:

...Charity Crimbo Dinner with an Indian twist at Raz's in Cheltenham, theres loads of B&B's close by, we can go mad at the 2 pigs afterwards & maybe bump into Lucy Brooks again (long but extremely funny story) :lol:

Sounds good to me, but who is Lucy Brooks ?

Ahh the infamous Lucy......Just a woman who lives in Cheltenham & has a very nice dining table and a fridge full of beer :whistling: Mat, Aido, Thom or Barrie maybe able to tell you the full story as I'm just way too busy at the mo :baaa:

all very well organising it in the midlands

but last year it was made up of southerners and hence in london

the year before it was in milton keynes and other than paul everyone else travelled from the south to get there

if the northern and midlanders want it in the midlands they need to attend !!

:whistling: why not find a hotel with a banquetting suite and we can just book that im sure if the numbers were of the 50+ mark we would get a good rate plus booking early and all hey we could even hire a DJ or wozza and mini woz im sure a disco rig would appear from somewhere :whistling:

:whistling: why not find a hotel with a banquetting suite and we can just book that im sure if the numbers were of the 50+ mark we would get a good rate plus booking early and all hey we could even hire a DJ or wozza and mini woz im sure a disco rig would appear from somewhere :whistling:

sadly last year there was about 8 of us, and the year before was the same !!

if everyone says they want to go and we can get some decent numbers commiting we can centralise on where the majority are coming from and base location on that

for some reason most loc members dont seem to want to celebrate, would be really nice if we could get a good gathering

this years jae has shown how good things can be :)