Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Christmas Party

johnboy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be happy to attend but i didnt last year as it was on a week night wasnt it :unsure: and i couldnt make it due to the time it takes to get there.

Also i'll come if i'm invited in my fiesta :crybaby:

erm wasn't last year on a Saturday night, straight after the LOC TDi Dyno Meet not more that a mile away and only 8 people attended ?

I'll be happy to attend but i didnt last year as it was on a week night wasnt it :unsure: and i couldnt make it due to the time it takes to get there.

erm wasn't last year on a Saturday night, straight after the LOC TDi Dyno Meet not more that a mile away and only 8 people attended ?

Yup thats right wozza

My only excuse was I was working, but for many others who also attended the LOC TDi Dyno Day

there wasn't that much of an excuse on a Saturday when they were only 1 mile away to be honest

other than possibly distance to drive home that night, but there are cheap Hotels nearby for those

who fancy a drink.

I hope this years will be much more successful, maybe Milton Keynes/ Northampton ? Easy access etc.

im sure if the mole family isnt to big we might offer to collect you from the station as long as we get dibs on the sugar treats 1st

ummmmmmm sugar treats

That sounds good to me :excl:

Would only be two or three of us :D

Sugar treats :lol::lol: we could come to some kind of deal, one cake/sugar treat per mile :lol::lol:

Its ok Rik, you can park next to my Audi :lol:

God sake Gord....everytime I log on here you have a different car!!! :hehe:

My only excuse was I was working, but for many others who also attended the LOC TDi Dyno Day

there wasn't that much of an excuse on a Saturday when they were only 1 mile away to be honest

other than possibly distance to drive home that night

Well Lindsay and I were from furthest away and we stayed for the Christmas meal. :P

Wasn't terribly Christmas-ey though because it was a little early (November) in order to try and get everyone when they were already together.

Was probably a good thing that I didn't get home until well after Match of the Day finished because it was the day Sunderland got beat 7-1 last season... :crybaby:

other than possibly distance to drive home that night

Well Lindsay and I were from furthest away and we stayed for the Christmas meal. :P

Exactly my point Adam.

Too many members talk the talk about club events/meets etc, but don't put any effort in when it comes to attending.

btw where were you @ JAE ? Not the same without you both :crybaby:

So any decisions been made yet?

Not as yet,

I wont be around for the next 2 weeks, from saturday, i will pop in if i can, but not guaranteed.

Maybe if we could have a list of who will go for def, then we can sort out somewhere which is quite central for those attending.

When i return i will look into making a booking for us.

Maybe if we could have a list of who will go for def, then we can sort out somewhere which is quite central for those attending.

Not sure anyone will be able to say they can definitely go if they don't know when or where it is. But I would certainly like to go and would try and make it if I could.

• 2 weeks later...
Kids welcome?

hmmm whole roasted kid with cranberry jelly :lol:

i could never eat a whole one :unsure:

Just like chicken just not so many tiny little bones.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... chicken!

I may be up for it depending on date and location. Vote for midlands/MK.

Please can I park my S80 next to the Audi and Fiesta????